Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Yes, I Am Banned From Memebee.

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 01:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"It seems Mel is trying or has tried to hook up with almost all the women on VF for drinks at one time or another. Then he gets pissed at them a calls them "cunts" when they rebuff his ignorant, vile, cat killing, ass.

What a pathetic little scumbag. ac_toofunny

I believe that, but who is Rita, Orik and the blonde chaninsmoker?

The name Orik is familiar; if memory serves he or she was a former forum member or mod or some shit. I couldn't tell you about the others; I have no idea but then again do I even give a fuck; probably not.......most definitely not.

What I find disturbing is Mel's need to hook up with the forum women. I guess in his twisted little alcohol fogged mind VF is some kind of half-assed dating site.  ac_toofunny

He just wants to hang out.  He's invited me.  I said no.  hahaa
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
I believe that, but who is Rita, Orik and the blonde chaninsmoker?

The name Orik is familiar; if memory serves he or she was a former forum member or mod or some shit. I couldn't tell you about the others; I have no idea but then again do I even give a fuck; probably not.......most definitely not.

What I find disturbing is Mel's need to hook up with the forum women. I guess in his twisted little alcohol fogged mind VF is some kind of half-assed dating site.  ac_toofunny

Yeah so, he invited me too. You don't see a pattern here?

Oh I forgot, you are into internet romance. So when are you moving in with him? I really hope you don't bring any pets with you; at least none that you are kinda attached to.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

The guy is a B lister at best.  I think Inky should go for it. hahaha

One romance and now I am some e-whore.  SHEESH!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"The guy is a B lister at best.  I think Inky should go for it. hahaha

Hey, what do you expect? It got kind of freaking torrid there for a while, not to mention rather public.  ac_hithere

Now you're looked at like "Miss Congeniality" of the forums by every horn-dog on VF.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"The guy is a B lister at best.  I think Inky should go for it. hahaha

Hey, what do you expect? It got kind of freaking torrid there for a while, not to mention rather public.  ac_hithere

Now you're looked at like "Miss Congeniality" of the forums by ever horn-dog on VF.  ac_toofunny

Miss  something or other to be sure....lets see....missguided, misstaken, missinformed, misslead, misstress, mississippi, misscastlegar......... ac_dunno

Anonymous

Oh I forgot, you are into internet romance. So when are you moving in with him? I really hope you don't bring any pets with you; at least none that you are kinda attached to.  ac_toofunny

He never invited me, so I guess he isn't into coloured chicks. I am so jealous. ac_toofunny

Annie

He invited me a couple times to his place, even offered to pay for a taxi there and back.  Of course I said no thank you, hubby would not like that if I went to some guys home who I only knew on a forum. I have however met several posters from the dv forum and that was in a public place and they weren't as nuts as Mel lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"He invited me a couple times to his place, even offered to pay for a taxi there and back.  Of course I said no thank you, hubby would not like that if I went to some guys home who I only knew on a forum. I have however met several posts from the dv forum and that was in a public place and they weren't as nuts as Mel lol

Was he drunk when he invited you over?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Now you're looked at like "Miss Congeniality" of the forums by ever horn-dog on VF.  ac_toofunny

Quite the opposite actually.  I got more hate mail over that revelation than I care to admit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"Was he drunk when he invited you over?

I'm a slut when I drink.  Who isn't?

However, I can control my sexual urges very well, and honestly have no problems drinking a few drinks (or what have you) with strangers.

Problem is, sometimes I forget that the women that post here are all married with kids, so obviously I waste my time.  Nonetheless, it is what it is...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Was he drunk when he invited you over?

I'm a slut when I drink.  Who isn't?

However, I can control my sexual urges very well, and honestly have no problems drinking a few drinks (or what have you) with strangers.

Problem is, sometimes I forget that the women that post here are all married with kids, so obviously I waste my time.  Nonetheless, it is what it is...

You will find a lovely woman, get married again and hopefully have a healthy lovely baby.

ac_smile

Renee

Quite the opposite actually.  I got more hate mail over that revelation than I care to admit.

I try like hell but I never get hate mail.

I feel left out.  ac_crying

Renee

He never invited me, so I guess he isn't into coloured chicks. I am so jealous. ac_toofunny

He is probably afraid of you. No joke.  ac_smile

reel

He is probably afraid of you. No joke.  ac_smile

I'd invite Shen over, but I'm afraid of my wife.  

Being flayed alive is no joke!