The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Yes, I Am Banned From Memebee.

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 01:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"

Hey, what do you expect? It got kind of freaking torrid there for a while, not to mention rather public.  ac_hithere

Now you're looked at like "Miss Congeniality" of the forums by ever horn-dog on VF.  ac_toofunny

Quite the opposite actually.  I got more hate mail over that revelation than I care to admit.

I try like hell but I never get hate mail.

I feel left out.  ac_crying

You can answer mine for me :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

I think I'm overdue to send you some hate mail.  I could forward it to Renee instead.

Renee

Quite the opposite actually.  I got more hate mail over that revelation than I care to admit.

I try like hell but I never get hate mail.

I feel left out.  ac_crying

You can answer mine for me :)

No thanks,

It's only worth answering if it is your own.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

reel

Renee, I'm pretty sure I sent you hate mail and you ignored it entirely.  I know that's what you are supposed to do and all, but it's a bit hypocritical to complain about not getting more of it now!

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I think I'm overdue to send you some hate mail.  I could forward it to Renee instead.

You all get hate mail because of your shitty attitudes. If you were sweeter than fucking sugar like I am, you wouldn't have haters. ac_razz

@realAzhyaAryola

I hate you!!!!  ac_toofunny

Just kidding, Shen. Just playing, heheh.

ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"You will find a lovely woman, get married again and hopefully have a healthy lovely baby.

ac_smile

Fash, I think there is no rush on Mel's part. I'm not a therapist so I shouldn't make assessments. However, from my observation, I can say that I think he needs to sort out his issues first before he seeks the companion of a female. From what he posts, any self-respecting female will be turned off by it. It is depressing and drags you down. It does not draw a female in, does not compel them to be interested. Perhaps someone like Mel needs to see a therapist to find out why he can't sustain a course of action towards becoming at peace with self and others and be rid of his bitterness and hatred of women.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Mel, I know about depression and feeling isolated etc. I've been there a few times and it's especially harder in the dark rainy months. It's not all in your head and you're def not alone with this. You can't just simply turn these feeling off and on but you can take it one day at a time and make little changes that over time will snowball into huge changes that will make your life more manageable.  Talking about it can help and that's what you've been doing, I hope it does help but dwelling on the same things over and over is not moving on. Take one thing and not dwell on it for one whole day and go from there, baby steps. I wish you all the best and hope you can pull yourself up a bit and get on with the good stuff in life.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

True, Annie. If the forums have been a sounding board, God knows we've heard enough. It is now time to move forward and that is not something the forum can offer. A professional can. Supposedly he's not wanting so if one can afford a pro, go for it and get well.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"True, Annie. If the forums have been a sounding board, God knows we've heard enough. It is now time to move forward and that is not something the forum can offer. A professional can. Supposedly he's not wanting so if one can afford a pro, go for it and get well.

Ah, he's just an attention whore. He won't kill himself because that would mean he can't post his BS on the forums.

Annie

I agree Shen, he just wants and needs attention he is not getting in real life. One has to do what they can for attention to thrive and survive. It's easier for people who have family near like many of us who are married with kids while it can be harder for others because they are alone.  I still don't think he actually shot his cat, she was and is his only closest friend right now I think, so why do that? Except for shock value and attention.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I agree Shen, he just wants and needs attention he is not getting in real life. One has to do what they can for attention to thrive and survive. It's easier for people who have family near like many of us who are married with kids while it can be harder for others because they are alone.  I still don't think he actually shot his cat, she was and is his only closest friend right now I think, so why do that? Except for shock value and attention.

Of course he didn't shoot his cat. He wasn't satisfied with the reaction his tiresome "I'm going to kill myself" threads were getting, so he decided to up the ante and claim he killed his cat. What's next? He shot his parents. ac_rollseyes

Annie

Exactly, Shen but he got the attention! lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Exactly, Shen but he got the attention! lol

Yeah, I know. He got what he craved.

Annie

Maybe that's part of the healing process? The attention he's seeking?