Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Taxing unrealized gains? Seriously?

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 23, 2024, 06:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Now I know leftist filth are dumb.. but are you seriously this dumb?

So as not to be able to predict what will happen at the end of each year when large positions in hundreds of stocks need to be sold off at the same time to produce the capital needed to by the upcoming April 15th tax burden?

are you people really this stupid not to realize that taxing unrealized capital gains is a pilot to taxing EVERYTHING that appreciates in "on paper value" ? Including your fucking house?

So if in 2025 your home's estimated value increases by 100,000.00 you're okay with dipping into your savings to yank out the 40,000.00 needed to pay this bitch off? and what happens in 2026 when the housing market collapses and now your house is under water by 66,000.00 ? Do you get your 40,000.00 and a 20,000.00 deduction applied to your next tax burden?

are these people seriously this fucking stupid?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/experts-react-harris-plan-tax-unrealized-capital-gains-voodoo-economics
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 23, 2024, 06:02:16 PMNow I know leftist filth are dumb.. but are you seriously this dumb?

So as not to be able to predict what will happen at the end of each year when large positions in hundreds of stocks need to be sold off at the same time to produce the capital needed to by the upcoming April 15th tax burden?

are you people really this stupid not to realize that taxing unrealized capital gains is a pilot to taxing EVERYTHING that appreciates in "on paper value" ? Including your fucking house?

So if in 2025 your home's estimated value increases by 100,000.00 you're okay with dipping into your savings to yank out the 40,000.00 needed to pay this bitch off? and what happens in 2026 when the housing market collapses and now your house is under water by 66,000.00 ? Do you get your 40,000.00 and a 20,000.00 deduction applied to your next tax burden?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/experts-react-harris-plan-tax-unrealized-capital-gains-voodoo-economics
There goes the family farm.

deport_liberals

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 23, 2024, 06:02:16 PMNow I know leftist filth are dumb.. but are you seriously this dumb?

They'll still vote for her. It's sickening.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

But, but, but....

.. she's not Trump!  At least that counts for something.  I'm crying in my organically sourced, locally sold (by left handed lesbians) soy mocha, extra espresso latte.

You're all bigots.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Thiel

It's left wing populism. And the only reason it is a populist idea is because the people who think it's an idea who's time has come are being duped. They will be the ones who will lose.
gay, conservative and proud

hard R

Of course not! Don't be silly.  :crampe:

No no no, this is simply a device for governments to overvalue your assets so you have no option but to divest them. That way they can turn all of America into one giant happy San Franciscan poopscape, homeless vermin littering the streets and wholly dependent upon the government for subsidies.

DKG

Is Kamala Harrris a female version of Trudeau. Or is Trudeau a female version of Harris.

This is the kind of assault on middle class prosperity Trudeau would propose under the guise of "fairness."

hard R

Quote from: DKG on August 25, 2024, 10:36:07 AMIs Kamala Harrris a female version of Trudeau. Or is Trudeau a female version of Harris.

This is the kind of assault on middle class prosperity Trudeau would propose under the guise of "fairness."
You realise this plays into the whole "you will own nothing and you will be happy" bullshit, yes? They'll just march in and take the shit from you eventually.

They're already gearing up for that in Australia I hear. Title deeds for houses are going digital and they are doing away with the hard copies. Aussies will be expected to pay a fee on top of all the rest to maintain the digital version of the e-document that proves their claim to any real estate theyve invested in. Something the fascist government there has stitched up with the banks, the average Aussie had no say in the matter whatsoever. Most aren't even aware that its happening.

Considering how insecure the average government databases are, I imagine it will only be a matter of time before people like Caskur start waking up to find themselves evicted on the back of a data breach, system malfunction or simply some asshole flunkey up in Cuntberra that's decided on an immediate and pressing need to house the poor downtrodden boat people that are continually welcomed to their shores.

You heard it here first.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview