The best topic

Replies: 10405
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm Fucking Sick of It...

Started by Asian Pride, November 29, 2014, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"There are none in the north west though.

Hey.  Is Sonic any good?

The food at Sonic is just "okay". On a positive note, it doesn't belly bomb you like White Castle rat burgers do.  In fact I've found that no fast food gives you quite the full gastric experience like a sack full of sliders from WC.  ac_toofunny

The shakes at Sonic are decent.....Probably the best thing on the menu.

Tiny chunks of cheap ground beef on white bread with mustard and ketchup ....YUCK!! White folks don't know what good food is. ac_razz

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"There are none in the north west though.

Hey.  Is Sonic any good?

The food at Sonic is just "okay". On a positive note, it doesn't belly bomb you like White Castle rat burgers do.  In fact I've found that no fast food gives you quite the full gastric experience like a sack full of sliders from WC.  ac_toofunny

Tiny chunks of cheap ground beef on white bread with mustard and ketchup ....YUCK!! White folks don't know what good food is. ac_razz

I suppose you would like it better if it were tiny chunks of dog on a rice cake?  ac_tongue
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

I suppose you would like it better if it were tiny chunks of dog on a rice cake?  ac_tongue

Hey Pork Pie...you ever eat at Jack in the Box in Seattle...i thought the food was pretty good before they started killing people.....different menu form the norm if i remember.... ac_dance  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Hey Pork Pie...you ever eat at Jack in the Box in Seattle...i thought the food was pretty good before they started killing people.....different menu form the norm if i remember.... ac_dance  ac_toofunny

Sorry, never ate at Jack-off in the Box. Something about ordering food from a clown nauseates me and that deadly e-coli poisoning thing doesn't do anything for me either.  ac_biggrin

BTW, is Jack in the Box still in business; haven't seen one in years? My all time fave has always been Roy Rodger's but they are now defunct and have been swallowed up by Arby's. We don't have any of those this far west.

5 Guy's is pretty decent, they seem to be a step above the usual McDonald's / BK crap.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

5 Guy's - is that the one where they give you peanuts and like a whole bag of fries?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"5 Guy's - is that the one where they give you peanuts and like a whole bag of fries?

That's the place.

Anonymous

No way, big pieces of Labrador retriever served on a shark fin and an order of tiger penis soup sprinkled with ground rhino horn. Now that's REAL food. ac_drinks

Annie

Hubby and I ate at 5 guys once, it was ok, they had bowls of peanuts to eat while you waited. There was no place to put the shells, can you imagine the mess if they had a full restaurant all day?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hubby and I ate at 5 guys once, it was ok, they had bowls of peanuts to eat while you waited. There was no place to put the shells, can you imagine the mess if they had a full restaurant all day?

It is just burgers with unlimited fries right? Big fucking deal.

Annie

The burger and fries were ok, not really great just a regular burger to me. We don't go out for burger and fries very often but instead we like to make our own "gourmet" burgers at home and have like 10 different things to put on them... ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"The burger and fries were ok, not really great just a regular burger to me. We don't go out for burger and fries very often but instead we like to make our own "gourmet" burgers at home and have like 10 different things to put on them... ac_biggrin

I see more of those 5 Guys joints popping up more often, so I guess somebody likes em.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"The burger and fries were ok, not really great just a regular burger to me. We don't go out for burger and fries very often but instead we like to make our own "gourmet" burgers at home and have like 10 different things to put on them... ac_biggrin

My husband went to a Five Guys with friends from his shop, but I have never tried their food.

Renee

I see more of those 5 Guys joints popping up more often, so I guess somebody likes em.

As I said, they are better than McDonald's or BK. But IMHO that's not really an achievement. The food at Micky D's and BK has basically become inedible.

The better burger places aren't around here. Most of them are either further south or back on the east coast. In my experience, unless you are really into Asian food or seafood the food in and around the pacific northwest tastes like it came out of Bigfoot's ass. ac_unsure

Anonymous

As I said, they are better than McDonald's or BK. But IMHO that's not really an achievement. The food at Micky D's and BK has basically become inedible.

The better burger places aren't around here. Most of them are either further south or back on the east coast. In my experience, unless you are really into Asian food or seafood the food in and around the pacific northwest tastes like it came out of Bigfoot's ass. ac_unsure

I'm NOT into any of them, but BK has got to be the worst of the worst. If I owned a dog, I wouldn't let it within 10 metres of their swill. DQ is pretty disgusting too. BTW, DQ was the first job I ever had.

Annie

I used to eat Burger King twice a day when I was pregnant with my son and McPukes when I was pregnant with my daughter. Only eaten a DQ burger once and it was chicken (not too bad) but on the average we only eat at burger places maybe a couple times a year and it's usually A&W only because they're in every mall and I can ask for no seasoning no bacon no cheese but extra pickles! A friend of our daughter's works at one and when we order from there he adds extra lettuce and tomato :)