The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on October 15, 2024, 02:08:29 PMThat angry Flynn guy is back. Somebody must piss on his Froot Loops every morning.

"Dovey" is that faggits trigger werd!  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on October 15, 2024, 01:02:25 PMFlynn is funny unless your name is Dovey.

Look people.. Flynns from the flame forums ... the fun groups where flinging excrement at each other was mandatory.

Maybe he was... For the last few years tho, he's been mostly boring and redundant AF and its easy to make him chimp out.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on October 15, 2024, 02:31:20 PMMaybe he was... For the last few years tho, he's been mostly boring and redundant AF and its easy to make him chimp out.

one hundred percent

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on October 15, 2024, 02:31:20 PMMaybe he was... For the last few years tho, he's been mostly boring and redundant AF and its easy to make him chimp out.

Well since just before Flynn left BF, I HAVE HARDLY SEEN Flynn... she came here then disappeared... she is a better read than the other idiots at BF.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on October 15, 2024, 02:48:07 PMWell since just before Flynn left BF, I HAVE HARDLY SEEN Flynn... she came here then disappeared... she is a better read than the other idiots at BF.

Flynn is a dude.

Frood

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on October 15, 2024, 02:48:07 PMWell since just before Flynn left BF, I HAVE HARDLY SEEN Flynn... she came here then disappeared... she is a better read than the other idiots at BF.

It's a bloke. And not a very smart one at that.

He's not well-versed or even very original in his delivery.

He's just used the same angsty, post-pubescent formula, over and over for the past decade... mostly of which are snippets of other trolls' phrases combined into a seething mess of verbal dysentery and dysfunction.

Same old shit...just a different smell.
 :shit:

PS: someone needs to use a toilet brush to get him around the S-bend! Lulz.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: caskur on October 15, 2024, 01:02:25 PMLook people.. Flynns from the flame forums ... the fun groups where flinging excrement at each other was mandatory.

Reading Flynn's posts remind me of the old alt.flame Usenet groups and the old flamer boards, I would read those and laugh my ass off all night. There was some real funny stuff in there. Shame it all faded away but I'm glad I was there to see it.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Some of us liked to taunt usenet users back in the day.

And webtv dorks...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 15, 2024, 10:37:43 PMReading Flynn's posts remind me of the old alt.flame Usenet groups and the old flamer boards, I would read those and laugh my ass off all night. There was some real funny stuff in there. Shame it all faded away but I'm glad I was there to see it.

Forget it... they don't get it... these days the trolls are nothing more than nasty wet blankets.

I should start flaming and light a fire up their arses.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on October 15, 2024, 11:08:27 PMSome of us liked to taunt usenet users back in the day.

And webtv dorks...

Silent Prowler was a webtv guy....lol
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview