The best topic

Replies: 10877
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 05:37:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Flynn

Quote from: Aryan on October 15, 2024, 07:31:54 AMIt's a fella for sure. The pics of a female are taken from some woman's social media account. The poor bitch obviously will have no idea that a deranged headcase has been e-stalking her for years and stealing her pics.

Remember, this individual is an ex Brawl Hall troll and masquerading online as a female was a popular trend on there. Heck, that Poppy/Aylana her/him/it (fuck your pronouns btw) is also from that board and still does the e-troon routine.

Ahem....

...explain why you would PM me on Bastard Factory and admit,

"...you never thought I was a guy, that you only went down that path because I was mean to you..."

Your pm is still posted on BF if there's any kind of verification needed.

Then you tried hitting on me with all your retarded wrestling talk and thought you'd win brownie points with me by telling me about all your wrestling dolls as well. These posts are also on BF if anyone is interested. It got so out of hand that Blurt, and other's made fun of you and your wrestling "action figures."

So, if I'm now everything you allege me to be then explain why a self alleged straight male would send a pm admitting to knowing that I'm female and then trying to hit on me?

You're a fag!

You're a fag!

Which is it Aryan? Am I a man? Am I a woman?
<t></t>

Aylana

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 06:46:52 AMI remember The 2-Belo's ownage of Maryanne "Loafhead" Kehoe when it turned out the person she was emailing in an attempt to get The 2-Belo fired from his job was in fact The 2-Belo himself.

That was pure 100% lulz.

Flyn is a step below that insult bot that the Hell Flame Wars ran for about a week in alt.flame.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 03:29:03 PMComing from the cross-dressing princess her/himself, Dinky Diana.

The irony of his statement.

tf;dr
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 03:52:24 PMAhem....

...explain why you would PM me on Bastard Factory and admit,

"...you never thought I was a guy, that you only went down that path because I was mean to you..."

Your pm is still posted on BF if there's any kind of verification needed.

Then you tried hitting on me with all your retarded wrestling talk and thought you'd win brownie points with me by telling me about all your wrestling dolls as well. These posts are also on BF if anyone is interested. It got so out of hand that Blurt, and other's made fun of you and your wrestling "action figures."

So, if I'm now everything you allege me to be then explain why a self alleged straight male would send a pm admitting to knowing that I'm female and then trying to hit on me?

You're a fag!

You're a fag!

Which is it Aryan? Am I a man? Am I a woman?

Your grammar is audacious and you preset yourself as an imbecile. Get an education...you're stuck in a post-pubescent loop.
 :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview