The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 61 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 15, 2024, 12:52:22 AMPoof, what a fukin loser! Why am I not surprised that he's missing teeth while the Flynnbecile douche rocket projects not having teeth on others? Telling!

That is so true, the daft cunt raged at me for ages with accusations that I had no teeth... 100% projection for sure.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Aryan on October 15, 2024, 07:15:35 AMThat is so true, the daft cunt raged at me for ages with accusations that I had no teeth... 100% projection for sure.
What a person looks like doesn't matter much on a forum. But, if she is talking about the appearance of others, she becomes fair game.

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 14, 2024, 06:40:40 PMDo you remember when you called me "Dwarf Vader" 

which one do you feel is funnier today? Dwarf Vader or Ewok?

I'm partial to Dwarf Vader myself

btw, are you a star wars fan ?

He likes wrestling and poker, oh and is knowledgeable about car chassis... very feminine traits for sure LOL.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on October 15, 2024, 12:52:22 AMPoof, what a fukin loser! Why am I not surprised that he's missing teeth while the Flynnbecile douche rocket projects not having teeth on others? Telling!

Right.

Notice I have posted pictures...smiling...arms exposed. I have all my teeth. No track marks.

No recent pictures of Poofer and none of him smiling.

They do this shit all the time like no one notices.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: DKG on October 15, 2024, 07:19:19 AMshe

It's a fella for sure. The pics of a female are taken from some woman's social media account. The poor bitch obviously will have no idea that a deranged headcase has been e-stalking her for years and stealing her pics.

Remember, this individual is an ex Brawl Hall troll and masquerading online as a female was a popular trend on there. Heck, that Poppy/Aylana her/him/it (fuck your pronouns btw) is also from that board and still does the e-troon routine. 

Aryan

Quote from: Dove on October 14, 2024, 11:53:48 PMMoreso since Poofer has no upper teeth at all. He wears a unitooth. Like some sort of mouth guard and he doesn't brush his teeth.

Wow. Maybe he's allergic to toothpaste, aswell as soap?

DKG

Quote from: Dove on October 15, 2024, 07:24:20 AMRight.

Notice I have posted pictures...smiling...arms exposed. I have all my teeth. No track marks.

You return and you know who is here with his spastic rants. I can set my watch to it.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Dove on October 15, 2024, 07:24:20 AMRight.

I read earlier that he has a tooth-plate. Hahahahahahaa...that's funny as fuck. He's too dumb to floss!
 :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 15, 2024, 01:56:26 AMSays the obsessed spammer who only brings up Dummy Dove because he's actually in love with her.

Do much so, you're speaking on her behalf now you stupid fuck.

Dude, you exude soo much fucking butthurt over Dovey, its fukin hilarious!!!!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 15, 2024, 01:57:33 AMTranslation: I need Dovey Dummy and the only way I can with her affection is with a $20 bill and to spam the forums in her name.

^^^ So much self PWN3D!  :crampe:

Dove

Not sure how I'm a "proven" welfare recipient either.  :facepalm:

I'm spoiled rotten. What am I on welfare for? I work part time and I don't even have to think about budgeting or expenses.

I either "finally got a man with a house" and "suckered" him or I'm all dirt ass poor with no teeth and on welfare.

Like it kinda can't be both lol.

I fucking love how bad I pissed people off sometimes where they just spew anything negative they can think of with no concern for consistency.

Like rabid monkeys just throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks lol

Just go with the gold digger thing. I'm actually being babied and spoiled over here without a care in the world and getting the absolute best and hottest sex I've ever had. That's how I spent my morning and now I'm walking (floating) to my part time that got just so I can buy him Christmas gifts with money I worked for.

I have honest to God never been happier in my life. Even if this man was broke onmggg I wouldn't care. I'd still be wrapped around his finger.

Just thinking about that Poofer shit. I know it happened but I feel like it was some whole other life and happened to someone else. Also I didn't break up with Poofer....we were not a couple. I told him we could hang out and go slow and get to know eachother. I had just separated. I was not at all ready especially not with someone I don't even know in person.

Knowing someone in text isn't the same as knowing them in person. It's very different.

I'm rarely even on the internet forums anymore because I'm too busy doing shit like sending my man funny or mushy videos. Or making homemade pasta and sour dough baked goods. Spending time with my kids who all say I've never been more relaxed and present.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 15, 2024, 08:00:21 AMI read earlier that he has a tooth-plate. Hahahahahahaa...that's funny as fuck. He's too dumb to floss!
 :crampe:
Strike that! The cheeky cunt probably had his front teeth knocked out at some stage. Lol...no wonder he's always talking about a bag of dicks and sucking cock. Lulz

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on October 15, 2024, 08:38:00 AMNot sure how I'm a "proven" welfare recipient either.  :facepalm:

I'm spoiled rotten. What am I on welfare for? I work part time and I don't even have to think about budgeting or expenses.

I either "finally got a man with a house" and "suckered" him or I'm all dirt ass poor with no teeth and on welfare.

Like it kinda can't be both lol.

I fucking love how bad I pissed people off sometimes where they just spew anything negative they can think of with no concern for consistency.

Like rabid monkeys just throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks lol

Just go with the gold digger thing. I'm actually being babied and spoiled over here without a care in the world and getting the absolute best and hottest sex I've ever had. That's how I spent my morning and now I'm walking (floating) to my part time that got just so I can buy him Christmas gifts with money I worked for.

I have honest to God never been happier in my life. Even if this man was broke onmggg I wouldn't care. I'd still be wrapped around his finger.

Just thinking about that Poofer shit. I know it happened but I feel like it was some whole other life and happened to someone else. Also I didn't break up with Poofer....we were not a couple. I told him we could hang out and go slow and get to know eachother. I had just separated. I was not at all ready especially not with someone I don't even know in person.

Knowing someone in text isn't the same as knowing them in person. It's very different.

I'm rarely even on the internet forums anymore because I'm too busy doing shit like sending my man funny or mushy videos. Or making homemade pasta and sour dough baked goods. Spending time with my kids who all say I've never been more relaxed and present.

Flynnbecile is definitely a poop flinging monkey!!!

caskur

Flynn is funny unless your name is Dovey.

Look people.. Flynns from the flame forums ... the fun groups where flinging excrement at each other was mandatory.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

That angry Flynn guy is back. Somebody must piss on his Froot Loops every morning.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview