The best topic

Replies: 10986
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 03:15:07 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 97 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 04:20:16 PMNo, what I spelled out in bullet points is EXACTLY what happened. I'm not sure why you're so heavily invested in lying about it.

Maybe because you'd have to admit you're wrong? Maybe its because BF brainwashed you into believing that? Who knows, who really cares.

Plenty of people can verify what I posted was 100% how it went down.

Oh for the love of God!

...and I'm the one "lying."

So, along with Dippin-Cup-I.Q.-Dove, DKG, Herman, Aryan, George Jetson, Breakfall's mother...now I'm also "heavily invested" (to the point of lying 🤣) about you running away from Bastard Factory like a bawling little girl that was told she is only allowed one piece of cake after dinner?

C'mon you fucking cretin, not even you believe the load of Caskur dung you're flinging up to make like your little brittle feelings weren't really hurt.

You took that shit soooo fucking seriously, you went on to write over one billion words (albeit the same simple three words over and over and over) about how you were ridiculed out of BF and how all the Libs were out to nibble on your beat up camel sized clitoris.

Talk to the hand, fool! (see what I did there?) I was there you idiot, I had to take forensic photos because your puddles of urine and tears were making a biohazard danger.

Look at you,

"plenty of people can verify..."

Oh you mean the same dipshits that think I'm the Poofer? You mean the dog nut licking heathens that think I'm 5 guys from an Indian Call Center? Or, maybe you mean the bone-headed dorks that think I'm Martini's overweight shut-in brother? You mean those Grand Jury candidates? Those "people?" 😆

Yeah, right fuckstick, I wouldn't listen/believe to/a fucking thing those "people" said, including but not limited to, if "they" were to say that the sky was blue without getting a second, third, fourth and fifth opinion first.

If you're just too stupid to understand what I am saying, I'll put it in terms even you'll understand:

"YOU ARE A FUKING FAGGIT!"
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 04:14:30 PMNo, but your legendary mega-melt-pwnts over her are!  :crampe:

I would have to be Martini first you cycloptic dipshit.
<t></t>

Flynn

<t></t>

GFB

realgrimm and Adm. must be sucking each other's cock or they are the same person because both are claiming in PM that Alticus and BF are not the same person but its really Flynn under the Alticus account.

Just gossiping.. of course lol. Apparently BF's latest real life gf is Flynn lmao. He dumper Corsetkat for Flynn. Marriage is not far for the two lovebirds.

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 20, 2024, 05:38:35 PMI would have to be Martini first you cycloptic dipshit.

Or someone who loves him? I dunno, but you've flipped your shit countless times over The Dovey!

Aryan

Quote from: Herman on October 19, 2024, 09:42:20 PMBrother, there ain't nobody on this planet that thinks you suddenly fancied the fag in drag.

Well, that's a huge weight off my e-shoulders, at least! 
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 06:00:28 PMYep.

One word now?

Kewl Beans!

Yay!

Hurray!

*Does Monkey Flip*

I got you down to one-fucking-word you one-trick-fucking-over-hill-shitbrick. Not many mortals can do that, but I am no mere mortal.

I can see that you're timid to put forth any effort as everytime you post to me, I learn a little something about you everytime. It's like YOUR Poker tell.

I just noticed that you're genuinely afraid of me. 😂
<t></t>

James Bond

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 05:18:13 PMWho do you suspect runs the account then? :popcorn:
Seanalticus can take credit for that and the effort to rid this forum of Flynn.

Garraty_47

Creative Creative x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 06:01:56 PMOr someone who loves him? I dunno, but you've flipped your shit countless times over The Dovey!

No one "flipped out," clown. I was doing the same shit I'm doing to you right now.

According to your crack-head gorilla logic and Herman's/Nozzer's magical 8-sided fortune telling black dildo, I'm also obsessed with you too because I posted your way, right? I probably wanna suck the color out of your C-Cup sized breasts too, right? Then you can claim that I am soooooo obsessed with you that I even offered to shave your pussy for free, sound about right? If you really wanna stick it to me you can cry and with a quivering voice and accuse me of using your butthole for sodomy. Maybe if you and Special Ed Herman/NozzerAKASlothFromTheGoonies yell it over and over while fingering each other's buttholes, maybe, just maybe Freud will join you guys for a threesome.

***And for those reading at home, if you're wondering why I wouldn't get arrested for make believe rape and Sodomy, it's because for an anal rape to occur at least one party has to object to it. 🤣***
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 06:01:56 PMI dunno...

Yes.

I know this already. You keep repeating this like it's your own personal Amber Alert System.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: GFB on October 20, 2024, 05:45:11 PMrealgrimm and Adm. must be sucking each other's cock or they are the same person because both are claiming in PM that Alticus and BF are not the same person but its really Flynn under the Alticus account.

Just gossiping.. of course lol. Apparently BF's latest real life gf is Flynn lmao. He dumper Corsetkat for Flynn. Marriage is not far for the two lovebirds.

Hey, Jokemar. Looks like your daughter is back. 😆
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: Dove on October 20, 2024, 11:37:51 AMDoes it really surprise you that Flynn is the sort who thinks if you pm him you are hitting on him?

Going e-undercover doesn't always bear fruit.

Heck, even Caskur stated that her private games of strip poker on skype with Flynn, where she inevitably lost and ended up having to send various soiled 4XL undergarments to an undisclosed address, via 1st class airmail, still didn't result in Flynn spilling any PI. 

I still fondly recall Mutantini's nervous breakdown, when I lighthearedly said how it would be a pity if his current dwelling was SWATTED...

I don't think I've ever seen anyone panic so much in my life.

Guilty conscience, due to past online endeavours, perhaps?  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Aryan on October 20, 2024, 07:07:12 PMGoing e-undercover doesn't always bear fruit.

Heck, even Caskur stated that her private games of strip poker on skype with Flynn, where she inevitably lost and ended up having to send various soiled 4XL undergarments to an undisclosed address, via 1st class airmail, still didn't result in Flynn spilling any PI. 

I still fondly recall Mutantini's nervous breakdown, when I lighthearedly said how it would be a pity if his current dwelling was SWATTED...

I don't think I've ever seen anyone panic so much in my life.

Guilty conscience, due to past online endeavours, perhaps?  :crampe:
That would be the only company he has had at his dump since Dove kicked him to the curb.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview