Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

My Work is Done Here, For Now...

Started by Asian Pride, December 04, 2014, 04:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

Hate bouncing around on multiple forums, when there should only be one, but that is beyond the scope of this post.

Fashionista, you are a real woman.  You still have the essence of what is required for the female role.  Don't forget that, and know that men look for this.  It is an important quality.

Most of the other females that post here are not women, but instead wanna-be men.  They are like the Negro...  Now it's "their turn" to cause disruption, and to prove their 'worth.'  They are very unattractive to men that know better...  They may think their shit is "hot," but after popping out a few kids and gaining a few pounds, I can assure you they are not "hot"...  Doesn't matter what colour they dye their hair.

Fashionista, you still retain that classic role...  That classic "ideaology" where we all have roles...  You are the good wife.  That will always serve you well.

Western women have become even worse than the average Negro, in fact.  I hate to use this analogy, but it hits hard, and it is true...  They no longer care for the 'family unit'...  The only thing on their mind is what they can get out of it, and for the least effort.  Having a "fun time" is of upmost importance to them.

So, I will leave you all with this...  And this is advice that even I should heed!  If you're a man, be a man.  If you're a woman, be a woman.  Stop blurring the lines.

Now, I'm out!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Hate bouncing around on multiple forums, when there should only be one, but that is beyond the scope of this post.

Fashionista, you are a real woman.  You still have the essence of what is required for the female role.  Don't forget that, and know that men look for this.  It is an important quality.

Most of the other females that post here are not women, but instead wanna-be men.  They are like the Negro...  Now it's "their turn" to cause disruption, and to prove their 'worth.'  They are very unattractive to men that know better...  They may think their shit is "hot," but after popping out a few kids and gaining a few pounds, I can assure you they are not "hot"...  Doesn't matter what colour they dye their hair.

Fashionista, you still retain that classic role...  That classic "ideaology" where we all have roles...  You are the good wife.  That will always serve you well.

Western women have become even worse than the average Negro, in fact.  I hate to use this analogy, but it hits hard, and it is true...  They no longer care for the 'family unit'...  The only thing on their mind is what they can get out of it, and for the least effort.  Having a "fun time" is of upmost importance to them.

So, I will leave you all with this...  And this is advice that even I should heed!  If you're a man, be a man.  If you're a woman, be a woman.  Stop blurring the lines.

Now, I'm out!

Hello Asian Pride, I hope you enjoyed your stay with us..

You brought an interesting perspective to our little forum..

Quite frankly, I never heard anyone who had the same opinions as you, but I don't want to judge..

I hope you are safe and happy and the joy of the Christmas season overcomes any distress you may be feeling.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Asian Pride"Hate bouncing around on multiple forums, when there should only be one, but that is beyond the scope of this post.

Now, I'm out!

Quite frankly, I never heard anyone who had the same opinions as you, but I don't want to judge..

I hope you are safe and happy and the joy of the Christmas season overcomes any distress you may be feeling.

ac_smile

Don't feel bad Fash, not many people have.

Mel is one of those rare individuals that is proud to be a misogynistic, sexist, lowlife, brain dead, drunk and he is not shy about showing it off.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Now, I'm out!

ac_smile

Mel is one of those rare individuals that is proud to be a misogynistic, sexist, lowlife, brain dead, drunk and he is not shy about showing it off.

But, anyone can change though, given the right motivation..

I have witnessed such transformations.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_smile

Believe me there is little chance that Mel will change.

He needs to wallow in his own emotional filth and social deviance. It's the only thing he has that validates his worthless existence.

I know that I can be harsh in my appraisal of some people and sometimes it isn't fully warranted but in Mels case, I'm probably not harsh enough.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Mel suffers from Peter Pan syndrome. He's not the only 'man' on VF that does though. There is no known cure for that affliction.