The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

World War III thread

Started by Oliver the Second, September 30, 2024, 04:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 01, 2024, 02:02:04 PMWhy, in the name of all that's holy, would a supposed non-jew, (as you claim to be) give a shit about this?  :crampe:

Because there is no other reason to explain his irrational siding with the sand niggers.

Brent

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 01, 2024, 01:28:51 PMLike I said.  WW3 happens; democracy will stand with democracy.  Anyone who stands with Palestine will be standing with Iran.

Nice knowin' ya!

"He chose POORLY."
Exactly, now everybody choose their side.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2024, 02:19:12 PMI chose the West.
Like it or not, Israel is part of the West.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

In my mind Israel not putting a clamp on those fucking scumbag settlers in the west bank keeps this conflict alive.

They are the worst of the worst type of jew I've ever seen.

Other than that? I hope Israel bombs the fuck out of all those camel fucking terrorists

Frood

Quote from: Brent on October 01, 2024, 02:20:30 PMLike it or not, Israel is part of the West.

No... it leaches off the West. It manipulates the West.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 02:12:57 PMBecause there is no other reason to explain his irrational siding with the sand niggers.

Not everyone who has a problem with jews supports the dune coons.

Aryan

Quote from: Brent on October 01, 2024, 02:20:30 PMLike it or not, Israel is part of the West.

:s_laugh:

What? You're definitely a troll parody account.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 01, 2024, 02:29:03 PMNot everyone who has a problem with jews supports the dune coons.

You know, there aint much we agree upon, but on this, we do.

Biggie Smiles

Honestly, I think HAMAS got it all wrong on Oct 7th

They attacked an area with people who were more than likely sympathetic to their cause. THat's pretty tragic if you ask me.

Now, had those same HAMAS members went and attacked the garbage subhuman filth stealing land in the west bank I'd have cheered them on. Instead they made themselves look like indiscriminate murders and made it much easier for Israel to justify retaliatory strikes of the magnitude you have witnessed to this day

but really, what could have been Isreal's justification to do the same in the West Bank "we need murder thousands in the west bank to protect our home grown criminals stealing their land" ? That wouldn't have flown by anyone's standards and would have been far more beneficial to the Palestinian cause.

I cant stand those fucking settlers.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 01, 2024, 02:30:09 PM:s_laugh:

What? You're definitely a troll parody account.

I agree with him.

Brent

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2024, 02:26:05 PMNo... it leaches off the West. It manipulates the West.
We farm out our Middle Eastern Intel to Israel, their economy is intertwined with Europe and the US, they have a pluralistic form of democracy. They are part of the same organizations as Western countries. Israel has provided international humanitarian aid to over 140 countries or territories, including states with no diplomatic relations with Israel. They are multicultural and take too many migrants. They are our brothers and sisters.

Frood

Quote from: Brent on October 01, 2024, 02:35:11 PMWe farm out our Middle Eastern Intel to Israel, their economy is intertwined with Europe and the US, they have a pluralistic form of democracy. They are part of the same organizations as Western countries. Israel has provided international humanitarian aid to over 140 countries or territories, including states with no diplomatic relations with Israel. They are multicultural and take too many migrants. They are our brothers and sisters.

The leadership of Israel subverts the West for political, financial, and military gain.

They do it with dual nationals and powerful lobbying groups besides orgs like the ADL and AIPAC.

They need to be cut out like a cancerous tumor and left to take care of their own shit.

Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 02:31:00 PMYou know, there aint much we agree upon, but on this, we do.

Well, I beg to differ and would suggest that we have agreed on plenty of things in the past, except for when it comes to Israel and jews.

For some unknown reason, you become very difficult and unreasonable when it comes to this subject.