The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

World War III thread

Started by Oliver the Second, September 30, 2024, 04:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2024, 02:19:12 PMI chose the West.

People who die to defend people are better than people who use people as shields or as in civil war debate, slaves.

Get a solid corner piece clue, my friend.

Know who you are fighting with... before lashing out at those you are told to fight against.

Be a soldier of humanity vs a conscript.

Be an individual.

Can't spell "individual" without "dual", because truly being yourself means fighting for every other person who wants to truly be themselves as well.

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

Man it must suck to be a cab driver there

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Frood

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 01, 2024, 03:30:26 PMPeople who die to defend people are better than people who use people as shields or as in civil war debate, slaves.

Get a solid corner piece clue, my friend.

Know who you are fighting with... before lashing out at those you are told to fight against.

Be a soldier of humanity vs a conscript.

Be an individual.

Can't spell "individual" without "dual", because truly being yourself means fighting for every other person who wants to truly be themselves as well.

Lincoln used the slaves...
Blahhhhhh...

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2024, 04:26:31 PMLincoln used the slaves...

https://youtu.be/khtEyy6PmzE?si=tE-223n-wFVj4DVn

Whether 1868 or 1968, people knew people had to be free.

You use "I believe in people not nations", like Lincoln believed in preserving a nation in defense of people.

You're not seeing the forest.

Full of trees.  Full of people.

Either way....

Worthy of a Lorax grand defense, my friend.

Frood

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 01, 2024, 04:39:49 PMhttps://youtu.be/khtEyy6PmzE?si=tE-223n-wFVj4DVn

Whether 1868 or 1968, people knew people had to be free.

You use "I believe in people not nations", like Lincoln believed in preserving a nation in defense of people.

You're not seeing the forest.

Full of trees.  Full of people.

Either way....

Worthy of a Lorax grand defense, my friend.

What I saw is how Lincoln freed the slaves of the South via hollow war time distant edict but didn't bother applying it to the North.... so, an act of war...not of ethics.
Blahhhhhh...

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 02:59:03 PMI simply cant see how getting rid of the jews will solve the worlds problems. I also think Hitler was short sighted the same way.

Still, I completely agree that some should be, but without getting rid of the other trash, you'd be wasting your time.

Removing all Jews from the wolrd would solve nothing.  Islamic terrorists would just go after everybody else, same as they do now like the theater attack in Russia.

They even go after each other because some think being more diehard islamic is better than moderate non suicide vest wearing folks.

In a nutshell, they're fucking crazy!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aryan

Lokmar

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 02, 2024, 12:48:49 PMRemoving all Jews from the wolrd would solve nothing.  Islamic terrorists would just go after everybody else, same as they do now like the theater attack in Russia.

They even go after each other because some think being more diehard islamic is better than moderate non suicide vest wearing folks.

In a nutshell, they're fucking crazy!

Yep, pretty much like the libtards at BF. Without CONs to go after, they become cannibalistic.

Lokmar

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Aryan

I think you'll like this one...

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Lokmar on October 02, 2024, 12:54:53 PMYep, pretty much like the libtards at BF. Without CONs to go after, they become cannibalistic.

Well, dems already called Vance, Trump 2.0

Which means they are laying the groundwork because even if Trump loses, that means anyone else like Vivek or Vance are also nazis.

Must be truly fucking sad to not have anything better to say.

Did you ever see the movie, As Good As It Gets?

Jack Nicholson is a writer of romance novels.  Fantastic writer but totally inept at social skills.  Introverted to a fault.

A female fan & lover of his romance novels asks him how he writes women so well.

He answers bluntly, "I think of a man.  Then take away accountability & reason."

No offense to women present here.  We love that you are the other side of the coin, but liberals are emotion over substance.

Emotion works wonderful for parenting & support.  Not so much in the realm of politics whereby being dispassionate is superior to being overly passionate.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Aryan on October 02, 2024, 01:16:22 PMI think you'll like this one...

Cats are little terrorists.  They hate everybody & everything & each other & themselves most of all.

And yet still come off as cool cats.

Lucky nine lives having paw brokers pushing shit off tables, counters, shelves, you name it... they pushed it.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List