The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

World War III thread

Started by Oliver the Second, September 30, 2024, 04:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Frood on October 02, 2024, 10:22:12 PMDo better you big fag.

Damn right I'm big.  Small dudes drive monster trucks to compensate and I drove an s10 & two rangers with more head gasket issues than me.

https://youtu.be/caUo3FQkRPM?si=_APgsM05dbtL2A7P

Abraham Lincoln kept a country together at the cost of having you call him a dictator because amongst other things he respected bible passage Mark 3:25 "And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand."

He would have respected your opinion too, like the opinion of an 11 year old girl who wrote to tell him to grow a beard because his face was too thin.

Keeping a union united vs an opinion divided & being labeled a dictator?  No fucking contest, brother.

Look, genius... I'm not asking you to believe in all things bible & all things Lincoln and all things even by me.  But if you take from the left and take from the right, somewhere in the middle.... the answer shines pretty goddamned bright.

Compromise is spelled with a pro.  And that's a start, hero boy.

I dare you to do better.  Like Pike to Kirk.  I'll fight with you & not against you if you offer a better premise than Lincoln was a dictator lol woke revisionist nonsensical dogshit not passing smell tests.

The true challenge is what we can accomplish together through compromise rather than against each other through dick measuring.

Even dickless chicks know this.  All too well. (Nothing against chicks with dicks.)

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

North Korean troops fighting for Putin killed in Ukraine

North Korean soldiers have apparently been killed fighting for the Kremlin on the front lines in Ukraine, South Korea has said.

Kim Yong-hyun, South Korea's defence minister, said reports that six North Korean officers were killed last week in a missile strike near Donetsk were "highly likely".

He said: "We assess that the occurrence of casualties among North Korean officers and soldiers in Ukraine is highly likely."

Speculation that Kim Jong-un, the North Korean dictator, would send his soldiers to fight in Ukraine for Russia has been rife but this would be the first known evidence of them being stationed on or near the front line.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/10/09/north-korean-troops-fighting-for-putin-killed-in-ukraine/

( no offense intended towards DKG I made that pic back when daddy Kim passed )
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 02, 2024, 01:46:04 PMCats are little terrorists.  They hate everybody & everything & each other & themselves most of all.

And yet still come off as cool cats.

Lucky nine lives having paw brokers pushing shit off tables, counters, shelves, you name it... they pushed it.

I love kots, they're so funny and like you said, they don't give a shit and just do what they like.

Most of them are lovable and affectionate though once you befriend them and build a bond.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 03, 2024, 12:13:23 PM

Dayum!

I wonder if Putin will invade Israel?  Yaknow.  To "de-nazify" it.

Stupid fuck putin.

Lokmar

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 10, 2024, 12:40:50 PMDayum!

I wonder if Putin will invade Israel?  Yaknow.  To "de-nazify" it.

Stupid fuck putin.

That would be a great way for Putin to get nuked. I think them jews have had enough of eating the worlds shit. Them fuckers are #PISSED!

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 10, 2024, 01:11:21 PMThat would be a great way for Putin to get nuked. I think them jews have had enough of eating the worlds shit. Them fuckers are #PISSED!

How about we just nuke Israel instead? I feel like half of the world's problems would disappear overnight and you Americans would be considerably richer.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 10, 2024, 01:27:15 PMHow about we just nuke Israel instead? I feel like half of the world's problems would disappear overnight and you Americans would be considerably richer.

LOL! Give it a try! In fact, what you propose may well be supported by Biblical Prophecy. Them jews will be cleaning up the bodies for years after the battle of Har Megiddo.

If the Bible is fake, you have everything to gain. If its true, you're playing your part as a pawn.

We both know no matter what, you'd go right back to crying about any remaining jews on earth.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 10, 2024, 02:08:33 PMLOL! Give it a try! In fact, what you propose may well be supported by Biblical Prophecy. Them jews will be cleaning up the bodies for years after the battle of Har Megiddo.

If the Bible is fake, you have everything to gain. If its true, you're playing your part as a pawn.

We both know no matter what, you'd go right back to crying about any remaining jews on earth.

Fella, if I was lucky enough to have my Aryan digits on the big red button, Londonistan, Tel Aviv and Washington would be glassed in an instant.

Oliver the Second

'We have to attack Iran,' says Israeli economy minister

FRANCE 24 spoke to Israel's Economy and Industry Minister Nir Barkat, who previously served as mayor of Jerusalem and is a member of PM Binyamin Netanyahu's Likud party. "We have to attack Iran", he declared, saying that this included hitting Tehran's nuclear capabilities.

Barkat claimed that "Iran is the head of the snake" and is using its proxies Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis in Yemen in a bid to "choke Israel". According to him, Iran's aim is to "create a nuclear bomb" to "wipe Israel out".

Asked about the risk that an Israeli attack on Iran would ignite a regional war, Barkat replied: "It's our neck on the line!"

https://www.france24.com/en/tv-shows/t%C3%AAte-%C3%A0-t%C3%AAte/20241010-we-have-to-attack-iran-it-is-the-head-of-the-snake-israeli-economy-minister

Aryan

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 10, 2024, 02:36:21 PM'We have to attack Iran,' says Israeli economy minister

FRANCE 24 spoke to Israel's Economy and Industry Minister Nir Barkat, who previously served as mayor of Jerusalem and is a member of PM Binyamin Netanyahu's Likud party. "We have to attack Iran", he declared, saying that this included hitting Tehran's nuclear capabilities.

Barkat claimed that "Iran is the head of the snake" and is using its proxies Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis in Yemen in a bid to "choke Israel". According to him, Iran's aim is to "create a nuclear bomb" to "wipe Israel out".

Asked about the risk that an Israeli attack on Iran would ignite a regional war, Barkat replied: "It's our neck on the line!"

https://www.france24.com/en/tv-shows/t%C3%AAte-%C3%A0-t%C3%AAte/20241010-we-have-to-attack-iran-it-is-the-head-of-the-snake-israeli-economy-minister

These jews are DESPERATE to cause WW3... 

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Jews aren't stupid. They may be arrogant, egotistical, and greedy but they aren't stupid.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 10, 2024, 02:33:19 PMFella, if I was lucky enough to have my Aryan digits on the big red button, Londonistan, Tel Aviv and Washington would be glassed in an instant.

I see no reason to. If you had the power, wouldnt you just send all the fucking mudslimes away back to their shitwaggon countries and let the jews do as they please to them?

Now if you wanted to nuke the west coast of America and NYC, I'd be OK with that.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 10, 2024, 02:36:21 PM'We have to attack Iran,' says Israeli economy minister

I hope they do. Once Iran starts cranking out nukes, some will find their way into Lebanon guaranteed.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 10, 2024, 03:01:47 PMThese jews are DESPERATE to cause WW3... 

WTF? There's absolutely ZERO shortage of arab lands. The Jews have given land BACK to these savage asshats.

Maybe focus on our own politicians importing these cunts. You do realize they were importing muhzies BEFORE wars, right?