The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"You Shen Li are a cyber bully baiter spammer who is green with envy because Hornung has very high earning potential so he can find a better looking girl than you.

So you discovered the girls on the walking street of Pattaya?

Rambo Wong

Odinson is a racist, sinophobic, homophobic spammer arsewipe that objectifies Asian, black and Latin women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"You Shen Li are a cyber bully baiter spammer who is green with envy because Hornung has very high earning potential so he can find a better looking girl than you.

I haven't been there myself, but I know people that have. It is supposed to be one of the sleaziest towns in SE Asia.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I haven't been there myself, but I know people that have. It is supposed to be one of the sleaziest towns in SE Asia.

Yup, a Sex-tourist mecca. I have not used it´s services.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Yup, a Sex-tourist mecca. I have not used it´s services.

Lemme guess, 55 year old white and Japanese guys with 21 year old women? Isn't love wonderful. :roll:

That´s true love. ;)

Gary Oak

:lol:

Odinson

Lemme guess, 55 year old white and Japanese guys with 21 year old women? Isn't love wonderful. :roll:

That´s true love. ;)

Yep, a match made in pig heaven. Ah well, I don't have a problem with prostitution in theory. I just don't want to see it everywhere when I'm on vacation.

I don´t want to see 17 year old black boys with 60+ women...

Odinson

Yep, a match made in pig heaven. Ah well, I don't have a problem with prostitution in theory. I just don't want to see it everywhere when I'm on vacation.

What? Where is this happening?

Gambia and Jamaica. Old fucking hags buying young boys...

We pay 20bucks, they pay 2000bucks. Pretty pathetic when women have so repelling cooch that they do not get the log without money.

Then they brag about it...

Anonymous

We pay 20bucks, they pay 2000bucks. Pretty pathetic when women have so repelling cooch that they do not get the log without money.

:shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:shock:

:lol:

Hornung

Yeah right, Shen Li, every one can see that you are nutcase with your 24/7 obsession with 3 months of harassment with your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on several threads on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum.

I see that the moderators modified your racially offensive signature on this forum. Of course, you are racist sinophobic nutcase by keeping your racially offensive signature remain on your forum.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nrpvmd.jpg">

Gary Oak

Hornhung Virgin, welcome :lol:   temper temper little boy :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Hornhung Virgin, welcome :lol:   temper temper little boy :D

Gary, it's not nice to tease poor Hornung.

Hornung

Showing how f*cked in the head you Gary Choking the Chicken with your obsessive compulsive racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam by bumping several thread on the Vancouver Forum?

Anonymous

^^You copied and pasted this three times already. Put on a different record for fuck sakes.