The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"hornhung the fucken MINDA

Hornung should be pitied.

Kala

Quote from: "Hornung"Showing how f*cked in the head you Gary Choking the Chicken with your obsessive compulsive racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam by bumping several thread on the Vancouver Forum?

You are projecting your hatred towards yourself at others. I know it must be tough being short, having a small dick and weak effeminate wrists. You should concentrate on your strenths and accept you cannot compete physically with real men.

Odinson

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Hornung"Showing how f*cked in the head you Gary Choking the Chicken with your obsessive compulsive racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam by bumping several thread on the Vancouver Forum?

You are projecting your hatred towards yourself at others. I know it must be tough being short, having a small dick and weak effeminate wrists. You should concentrate on your strenths and accept you cannot compete physically with real men.

There are only a few types of males that suit your preferance... They are not racial but regional.

Gary Oak

Chinese girls like Kala see right through  Chinese guys like Hornhung Virgin

Hornung

http://i42.tinypic.com/294gzk9.jpg">

I bet a sinophobic racist conspiracy theory nutcase like you Gary Choking the Chicken enjoys spreading false rumors on the internet because you are piece of shite arsewipe.

Knowing how you are a deranged cyberbully troll with obsessive compulsive disorder who enjoys hurting people by spreading false rumors, I bet you sent many of those false rumors to Brian Burke.

Former Toronto Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke files defamation lawsuit over Internet 'lies'

Former Toronto Maple Leafs general manager Brian Burke filed a defamation law suit on Friday against online commentators who allegedly "spread lies over the Internet" after Burke was fired earlier this year.

The notice of civil claim filed in B.C. Supreme Court alleges 18 defendants commenting anonymously under Internet user names defamed Burke by suggesting he had an extra-marital affair with sportscaster Hazel Mae and that he was the father of her child.

Those assertions are false and defamatory, and "made with the knowledge that they were false or with a reckless disregard for their truth," alleges the notice of claim.

Photos View gallery

Hazel Mae, a Rogers Sportsnet anchor, was the focus of untrue rumours, says a lawsuit filed by former Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke.

The notice alleges the online comments have circulated throughout Canada and the United States, harming Burke's reputation. It seeks an injunction against the defendants from publishing further "defamatory statements" as well as damages, interest and costs.

Though only 18 were named in a suit file in B.C. Supreme Court by Burke — claiming comments made about an alleged affair between Burke and Rogers Sportsnet reporter Hazel Mae and speculation he was the father of her child were "false" and "defamatory" — lawyers for both Burke and Mae contacted others believed to be based in the U.S. and who posted on social media sites.

"I wrote similar letters that Burke's lawyers wrote," said Toronto lawyer Iain MacKinnon, who is representing Mae. "Between the two of us we got the vast majority of the postings taken down. Most people were fairly responsive and responsible in taking it down once they were notified."

Although removing comments was the "prime goal" for Mae, MacKinnon said "I think you can assume that wasn't enough (for Burke) because if it was he probably wouldn't be pursuing legal action." He added Mae has still not ruled out her own legal action.

"She does think that these anonymous posters should be held accountable for what they wrote," he said.

Meanwhile, on forums named in the suit and through social media, personal attacks directed toward Burke and Mae continued, raising more questions about defamation online and who is responsible. In the days after the suit was filed, a poster using the alias "Aaronp18" — one of 18 named in the lawsuit — was commenting in his own defence on the popular CanucksCorner.com hockey forum.

What can you say on the Internet in a blog, or forum or on a website?

It's no different than what you say in a letter, a book, a newspaper or any other public forum, says Internet law expert Michael Geist, Canada Research Chair of Internet and E-Commerce Law at the University of Ottawa.

"The law applies online just as it does offline," said Geist, who also writes a column for the Star, adding you can be sued the same as if you've written it in a book or in a newspaper.

A defamatory statement is a false statement that hurts a person's reputation, according to the Canadian Bar Association. If it is spoken, the defamation is termed "slander'' and if it's written, it is called "libel.''

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"http://i42.tinypic.com/294gzk9.jpg">

I bet a sinophobic racist conspiracy theory nutcase like you Gary Choking the Chicken enjoys spreading false rumors on the internet because you are piece of shite arsewipe.

Knowing how you are a deranged cyberbully troll with obsessive compulsive disorder who enjoys hurting people by spreading false rumors, I bet you sent many of those false rumors to Brian Burke.

Former Toronto Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke files defamation lawsuit over Internet 'lies'

Former Toronto Maple Leafs general manager Brian Burke filed a defamation law suit on Friday against online commentators who allegedly "spread lies over the Internet" after Burke was fired earlier this year.

The notice of civil claim filed in B.C. Supreme Court alleges 18 defendants commenting anonymously under Internet user names defamed Burke by suggesting he had an extra-marital affair with sportscaster Hazel Mae and that he was the father of her child.

Those assertions are false and defamatory, and "made with the knowledge that they were false or with a reckless disregard for their truth," alleges the notice of claim.

Photos View gallery

Hazel Mae, a Rogers Sportsnet anchor, was the focus of untrue rumours, says a lawsuit filed by former Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke.

The notice alleges the online comments have circulated throughout Canada and the United States, harming Burke's reputation. It seeks an injunction against the defendants from publishing further "defamatory statements" as well as damages, interest and costs.

Though only 18 were named in a suit file in B.C. Supreme Court by Burke — claiming comments made about an alleged affair between Burke and Rogers Sportsnet reporter Hazel Mae and speculation he was the father of her child were "false" and "defamatory" — lawyers for both Burke and Mae contacted others believed to be based in the U.S. and who posted on social media sites.

"I wrote similar letters that Burke's lawyers wrote," said Toronto lawyer Iain MacKinnon, who is representing Mae. "Between the two of us we got the vast majority of the postings taken down. Most people were fairly responsive and responsible in taking it down once they were notified."

Although removing comments was the "prime goal" for Mae, MacKinnon said "I think you can assume that wasn't enough (for Burke) because if it was he probably wouldn't be pursuing legal action." He added Mae has still not ruled out her own legal action.

"She does think that these anonymous posters should be held accountable for what they wrote," he said.

Meanwhile, on forums named in the suit and through social media, personal attacks directed toward Burke and Mae continued, raising more questions about defamation online and who is responsible. In the days after the suit was filed, a poster using the alias "Aaronp18" — one of 18 named in the lawsuit — was commenting in his own defence on the popular CanucksCorner.com hockey forum.

What can you say on the Internet in a blog, or forum or on a website?

It's no different than what you say in a letter, a book, a newspaper or any other public forum, says Internet law expert Michael Geist, Canada Research Chair of Internet and E-Commerce Law at the University of Ottawa.

"The law applies online just as it does offline," said Geist, who also writes a column for the Star, adding you can be sued the same as if you've written it in a book or in a newspaper.

A defamatory statement is a false statement that hurts a person's reputation, according to the Canadian Bar Association. If it is spoken, the defamation is termed "slander'' and if it's written, it is called "libel.''

You pathetic delusional, spamtard crybaby. Maybe Fash should sue you for defamation for the internet lies you posted about her. :roll:

Vancouver

Stupid hornung have McDonalds everyday.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/14/ma7yrejy.jpg">
Time is malleable

Anonymous

^^Hornung comes across as such a pathetic loser.

Anonymous

Hornung wish he could eat afford to eat McDonald's regularly?

:o

Gary Oak

I think he must set himself up for ridicule also every time he says anything

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I think he must set himself up for ridicule also every time he says anything

Gary, he is mentally ill....he can't help himself.

Gary Oak

Hornhung Virgin almost got laid but when the prostitutehad enough of him carrying on about Conan Doyle and Gary Oak she realised that she was wasting her time and left

Anonymous

gary oak fucks chinese boxers

Gary Oak

chinese  fighters boxers probably wish I did ...as you know chinese fighters are the most cowardly dirty lowball bunch of wimpy fags in the world