The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Hornung"Only a mental nutcase like you Shen Li CC Latarte ,Odinson and Fashionista would devote 8 months of harassment with your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on several threads on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum

How old are you?

I have also wondered how old hornung is?

:?

Gary Oak

I thought that Harold Anderson solved Green Hornet/ Hornungs virginity issue :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I thought that Harold Anderson solved Green Hornet/ Hornungs virginity issue :lol:

I don't like making fun of him, but he does make it hard to feel sorry for him too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I thought that Harold Anderson solved Green Hornet/ Hornungs virginity issue :lol:

Not even ugly old men will give him a sympathy root.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I dont know... If he puts on a pretty little skirt and some make-up, it might amount to something.

Anonymous

I dont know... If he puts on a pretty little skirt and some make-up, it might amount to something.

Green_Hornet needs change, but not what is on the outside.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Green_Hornet needs change, but not what is on the outside.

He just needs a new piece of tape on his glasses. :lol:

Gary Oak

Since Green Hornut is still a virgin, he should give Harold Anderson a call.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Since Green Hornut is still a virgin, he should give Harold Anderson a call.

Gary Oak, you are so repetitive..

If it is not a book that appears is very unpopular, you are prying into Green_Hornet's personal life.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Have to be pretty ugly if you cant score anything...

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Have to be pretty ugly if you cant score anything...

Hornung is a buck toothed gimp virgin.

Rambo Wong

Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic retard LOSER like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic retard LOSER like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

So does this mean Oak didn't buy you flowers for V-Day?

Gary Oak

Green_Hornet should give Harold Anderson a call about his virgin issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Green_Hornet should give Harold Anderson a call about his virgin issues.

Gary Oak, why are you so worried about Green_Hornet's personal life?