The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic retard LOSER like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

You forgot to use the term "twirly brain". I'm disappointed.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic retard LOSER like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

Choking the chicken also is missing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Green_Hornet should give Harold Anderson a call about his virgin issues.

Gary Oak, why are you so worried about Green_Hornet's personal life?

Just having a little fun with someone who does not even know what a sense of humour is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

He's losing his edge.

Gary Oak

Maybe seoulfag can help Green Hornydung with his virginity problem.

RW

In the meantime, how about you worry about your own non-existent sex life, mmmmkay.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"In the meantime, how about you worry about your own non-existent sex life, mmmmkay.

I am not a virgin like Green Hornydung or a sickening Korean fag like seoulfag.

RW

Weird.  You totally act like a virgin.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Real Woman"In the meantime, how about you worry about your own non-existent sex life, mmmmkay.

I am not a virgin like Green Hornydung or a sickening Korean fag like seoulfag.

You are so repetitive Gary Oak.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Weird.  You totally act like a virgin.

STFU Real welching Woman, I am not a fag like seoulfag or a virgin like Rambo/Hornung/Green_Hornet.

Anonymous

STFU Real welching Woman, I am not a fag like seoulfag or a virgin like Rambo/Hornung/Green_Hornet.

You STFU or Real Woman will kick your weakling ass just like that Chinese boxer did.

Anonymous

:roll:

RW

seoul, really, you just need to sit back and watch.  Gary kicks his own ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"seoul, really, you just need to sit back and watch.  Gary kicks his own ass.

Shut up Real Welching Woman. Seoulfag is a sickening little Korean fag.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"seoul, really, you just need to sit back and watch.  Gary kicks his own ass.

Shut up Real Welching Woman. Seoulfag is a sickening little Korean fag.

I don't think seoulbro is gay Gary Oak, but even if he is, why do you care?

Good morning Real Woman.

:)