The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

I read the Japanese have invented a life like fuck doll. He went to buy one and it came to life and said, I am not going to touch that eeny weenie, bucktoothed, gimpanzee.  ac_drinks ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I read the Japanese have invented a life like fuck doll. He went to buy one and it came to life and said, I am not going to touch that eeny weenie, bucktoothed, gimpanzee.  ac_drinks ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Wow, now even you will be able to get laid.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Chickenfeets

That is, if Gary can figure out how to turn it on.

Renee

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"That is, if Gary can figure out how to turn it on.

I don't think you turn it on; you just blow it up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I read the Japanese have invented a life like fuck doll. He went to buy one and it came to life and said, I am not going to touch that eeny weenie, bucktoothed, gimpanzee.  ac_drinks ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

As if lard girl. I made a beautiful chick with big tits squeal for more this weekend.

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

As if lard girl. I made a beautiful chick with big tits squeal for more this weekend.

Those weren't squeals, dumbass.

Those were the squeaky noises a rubber blow up doll makes when you rub your dick on it.  ac_rollseyes

Gary Oak

Those were the squeaky noises a rubber blow up doll makes when you rub your dick on it.  ac_rollseyes

She was all woman pillsbury dough girl. Are all you four hundred pounders are jealous and spiteful? Are you and ghost the same whale? ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Renee

She was all woman pillsbury dough girl. Are all you four hundred pounders are jealous and spiteful? Are you and ghost the same whale? ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Yeah, sure she was. Then explain why when you bit her on the tit she made a fart noise and flew out the window.  ac_hithere

BTW, Ghost and I are not the same person but we would probably have the same opinion of your incredibly shitty taste in literature.

Anonymous

I hope Green Hornet meets a nice lady that makes him happy.

Anonymous

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nIu9bdpYEjo/TQfvpXbbZVI/AAAAAAAADpo/G0E7U13qQkU/s1600/no-bs.jpg">

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nIu9bdpYEjo/TQfvpXbbZVI/AAAAAAAADpo/G0E7U13qQkU/s1600/no-bs.jpg">

Shut up Seoulfag you miserable bucktoothed gimpanzee.

Anonymous

^Say hi to my blonde big titted girlfriend Green Hornet.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpkl3c2tXaR-1nixe-r7Lv45hiX0OUMZTluai-MILNNXbuOS8T">

Chris Patten

Quote from: "seoulbro"^Say hi to my blonde big titted girlfriend Green Hornet.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpkl3c2tXaR-1nixe-r7Lv45hiX0OUMZTluai-MILNNXbuOS8T">

If it looked like a guy Seoulfag would buy one. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Gary Oak

I see green horrornut the virginator has returned. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anonymous

After forty five pages, has anyone ascertained if Green_Hornet has ever been laid?