The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Merry or Sad Christmas

Started by Annie, December 21, 2014, 01:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Group hug, team ACC. Chin up, everyone. We are not alone. We have each other to comfort. I like the ladies here in ACC and the gentlemen too.  ac_hithere

Annie, you're so sweet. Thanks.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Group hug, team ACC. Chin up, everyone. We are not alone. We have each other to comfort. I like the ladies here in ACC and the gentlemen too.  ac_hithere

fuck that noise........... acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Group hug, team ACC. Chin up, everyone. We are not alone. We have each other to comfort. I like the ladies here in ACC and the gentlemen too.  ac_hithere

Annie has known setbacks in her life and always bounced back. A tuff chick!!

Annie

Haha, ya I could write a book, or even a whole series, the stories I could tell you.....lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

fuck that noise........... acc_devil

Aww group hug, even you Obvious Li  acc_hugz  acc_hugz  acc_hugz  acc_hugz
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha, ya I could write a book, or even a whole series, the stories I could tell you.....lol

What's on the agenda for Wednesday and Thursday Annie?

Annie

Wednesday will be hanging out with home family and Thursday we're going to my brother and his family for the day. Bringing chocolates and a gingerbread house kit. Maybe my little niece and nephew will want to build it with me :) Friday we will have a family dinner at home, I'm making bacon and sausage cabbage rolls. What about you Shen?

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Annie has known setbacks in her life and always bounced back. A tuff chick!!

YUP!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Our daughter needs new glasses really bad so tomorrow after her eye appointment, she's getting new frames. I'm hoping someone has a deal, she likes the tint when the sun hits, safer for the eyes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Wednesday will be hanging out with home family and Thursday we're going to my brother and his family for the day. Bringing chocolates and a gingerbread house kit. Maybe my little niece and nephew will want to build it with me :) Friday we will have a family dinner at home, I'm making bacon and sausage cabbage rolls. What about you Shen?

Our plans have changed for Xmas eve. We'll have dim sum at home, just the three of us, but one of my husband's single buddies is supposed to come over for a visit and drinks. Thursday is turkey and stuffing day at home. My Daddy will drop by that day too(alone) to see his grandson, but won't stay for the meal.

As my son gets a little older I will enjoy giving him a good Xmas. For myself though, it doesn't mean all that much. As I said, I miss Lunar New Year back in China. IMO, that was a lot more fun and traditional than this high stress holiday.

Anonymous

Annie

I did my shopping months ago and it's a lot less every year. Kids are adults and they don't really want much. I always get them and hubby a year supply of under wear and socks and they love it. Also, t shirts, sweaters, stuff they need and will use. I wore my Santa hat today when I went to get cat food and a guy honked at me and waved lol So that was nice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I did my shopping months ago and it's a lot less every year. Kids are adults and they don't really want much. I always get them and hubby a year supply of under wear and socks and they love it. Also, t shirts, sweaters, stuff they need and will use. I wore my Santa hat today when I went to get cat food and a guy honked at me and waved lol So that was nice.

I would think it will be like that for my children when they grow up..

My son likes Xbox games, but I ration how much time he is allowed to spend on it in a week..

One new game per Christmas..

I bought my husband and my son a new remote control airplane..

I got them a beginner model last year, but their flying skills have improved..

It's a good bonding exercise for them.

Annie

Our kids still have they're wii, playstation consoles and a few games they regularly play with they're friends. The old Nintendo is the favorite with the old Mario games, they never get bored with it. Oh and Pokemon Stadium, they've been playing that game for the last 15 years at least! lol

Annie

A few years back I bought our son a remote control helicopter. The next day his best friend came over and promptly got it stuck and broken under the bed, so no more remote control anything.