Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

If I Find Out Who You Are, I'll Break Your Fucking Jaw

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2015, 10:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I left my SUV at Sorrentino's after having supper and drinks with a few colleagues yesterday. The cops call me this morning to inform me that my SUV's drivers side window has been smashed out. It seems the thieves did this to gain access to a loonie and twoonie I left on the console. Pathetic, diseased FUCKING animal(s).

If I find out who this/these pieces of human excrement are, they will wish they were never fucking born. ac_beating

Anonymous

I wanna pull their fucking Adam's apples out their fucking nostrils. acc_angry  acc_devil

Anonymous

That's just for starters too. Then I'm going to get fucking angry. acc_angry

Renee

Are you sure that window didn't get broke when you sideswiped some parked cars earlier that day? You are Asian after all.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"I left my SUV at Sorrentino's after having supper and drinks with a few colleagues yesterday. The cops call me this morning to inform me that my SUV's drivers side window has been smashed out. It seems the thieves did this to gain access to a loonie and twoonie I left on the console. Pathetic, diseased FUCKING animal(s).

If I find out who this/these pieces of human excrement are, they will wish they were never fucking born. ac_beating

It had to be chugabooze that did it.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I left my SUV at Sorrentino's after having supper and drinks with a few colleagues yesterday. The cops call me this morning to inform me that my SUV's drivers side window has been smashed out. It seems the thieves did this to gain access to a loonie and twoonie I left on the console. Pathetic, diseased FUCKING animal(s).

another reason why you should drink and drive....pretty clear this wouldn't have happened if you had just got behind the wheel and drove on home.....fucking shit rats......taser the fuckers until their hair starts to smoke..... acc_devil

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"Are you sure that window didn't get broke when you sideswiped some parked cars earlier that day? You are Asian after all.  ac_toofunny

racist asshole.....she bought her license fair and square...... ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

another reason why you should drink and drive....pretty clear this wouldn't have happened if you had just got behind the wheel and drove on home.....fucking shit rats......taser the fuckers until their hair starts to smoke..... acc_devil

Yeah really, whats the worst that could have happened?.....Some blood stains on the front bumper after she jumped the curb and drove home of the sidewalk?

Hi Shen..... ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

It had to be chugabooze that did it.

I think it was Chinese spies myself. ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

What a fucking day. I got my SUV towed to the shop, called my insurance and had to waste time talking to useless, snivel serpent cops who will give this crime the same action that they would jaywalking. acc_angry

Renee

Renee

Hope everything turns out okay, Shen. It's draining when you have to deal with stuff like this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Hope everything turns out okay, Shen. It's draining when you have to deal with stuff like this.

It just ruined my whole fucking day Renee. No, it will ruin the entire week. On top of all this it puts me behind in my work because I had to deal with cops, insurance assholes and a repair shop. I've calmed down some what, but if the loser(s) that did this were within 25 metres, I'd kick his fucking teeth in. ac_beating

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Hope everything turns out okay, Shen. It's draining when you have to deal with stuff like this.

It just ruined my whole fucking day Renee. No, it will ruin the entire week. On top of all this it puts me behind in my work because I had to deal with cops, insurance assholes and a repair shop. I've calmed down some what, but if the loser(s) that did this were within 25 metres, I'd kick his fucking teeth in. ac_beating

Fortunately as aggravating as it seems, just remember that it can all be fixed and if it was just a window, it's a quick fix.

I don't know about up there but down here there are auto glass repair companies that come right to you driveway or place of work to fix or replace broken windows and windshields. Just relax and breathe, it will be fine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Fortunately as aggravating as it seems, just remember that it can all be fixed and if it was just a window, it's a quick fix.

I don't know about up there but down here there are auto glass repair companies that come right to you driveway or place of work to fix or replace broken windows and windshields. Just relax and breathe, it will be fine.

We have that here too and in fact the same companies. The problem was that is was sitting outside all night in a restaurant parking lot, not at my house.  It's already fixed now, but fuck, I can't believe someone would smash a vehicle window under parking lot lights for 3 fucking dollars!! Must've been fucking junkies from fucking Vancouver!! ac_razz