Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dog pooed on carpet at one of my OA meetings

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2015, 04:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I was at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting at a community centre on Thursday night, and someone brought this tiny little curly-haired black terrier.

It was well-behaved for most of the meeting, but near the end, it was rolling around and running around, begging to go for a walk.  Eventually it walked up to the other side of the room, and I could see it in the pooing position.  I quietly giggled to myself, then when I looked again and saw the poo on the floor, I pointed to it and burst into uncontrollable laughter.  Its owner was mad at it and had to pick up the poo with a plastic bag, but I'm sure the community centre staff might want to give the carpet a good cleaning anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"I was at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting at a community centre on Thursday night, and someone brought this tiny little curly-haired black terrier.

It was well-behaved for most of the meeting, but near the end, it was rolling around and running around, begging to go for a walk.  Eventually it walked up to the other side of the room, and I could see it in the pooing position.  I quietly giggled to myself, then when I looked again and saw the poo on the floor, I pointed to it and burst into uncontrollable laughter.  Its owner was mad at it and had to pick up the poo with a plastic bag, but I'm sure the community centre staff might want to give the carpet a good cleaning anyway.

I have never heard of that organization RDL.

ac_unsure

Renee

Quote from: "RDL"I was at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting at a community centre on Thursday night, and someone brought this tiny little curly-haired black terrier.

You know it's bad when the highlight of your evening is seeing a dog taking a shit.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

You know it's bad when the highlight of your evening is seeing a dog taking a shit.  ac_toofunny

And then telling others about it.