Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I don't understand

Started by Annie, January 13, 2015, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I don't get how I gained 10 pounds in the last 2 months  ac_unsure. I mean during the Christmas season all I had were 2 boxes of chocolates, a couple dozen or so each of chocolate chip cookies,  shortbread cookies, cheese, meat and crackers, and a couple big dinners. I just don't understand it..... ac_dunno   ac_umm
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't get how I gained 10 pounds in the last 2 months  ac_unsure. I mean during the Christmas season all I had were 2 boxes of chocolates, a couple dozen or so each of chocolate chip cookies,  shortbread cookies, cheese, meat and crackers, and a couple big dinners. I just don't understand it..... ac_dunno   ac_umm

I mean no offense Annie, but I think you answered your own question.

Annie

lol I know...but but but it's just not fair! And I do this every year too! I don't understand how come I can't leave all those calories alone!!! ac_dunno
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"lol I know...but but but it's just not fair! And I do this every year too! I don't understand how come I can't leave all those calories alone!!! ac_dunno

They are deliciously addictive Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

That's it! Hmmm maybe I should write to Pot Of Gold and ask them to stop making they're chocolates so delicious and addicting  ac_umm  Maybe they'll feel bad for me and send me a coupon for a free box....oh wait no   ac_lmfao

Annie

And Ferrero Roche too, those buggers make some delicious hazelnut chocolates....but I figured since they had hazel nuts they weren't that fattening, I mean nuts are good for us right?

Frost

I just finished off thee large boxes of Ferrero Roche from Christmas  ac_dance two boxes of chocolate covered cherries, three pies.

:) I have lost weight :) three pounds maybe.

Annie, some if not most people will put on winter weight, I'm a little lucky since i loose a little.

My chocolates is all gone now, I so hope nobody sends me more.

Annie

Blue you lucky guy! I wish I could lose weight while eating chocolate! Come to think of it...I think I ate like 2 boxes of Ferrero Roche. All my chocolates are gone too...except for a few liquer chocolates I have....I also had a couple bags of Lindt balls. Oh I wonder what else I forgot I ate?  ac_umm

Frost

I gave a lot I got away, I get overloaded every year now.

Maybe we both should donate it, but of course keep the Ferrero Roche :)

cc

Quote from: "Annie"lol I know...but but but it's just not fair! And I do this every year too! I don't understand how come I can't leave all those calories alone!!! ac_dunno

It isn't!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Oh I was the biggest culprit with buying the chocolates. I would buy a couple boxes to give as gifts but I ended up eating most of it having to go buy more lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I just finished off thee large boxes of Ferrero Roche from Christmas  ac_dance two boxes of chocolate covered cherries, three pies.

Annie, some if not most people will put on winter weight, I'm a little lucky since i loose a little.

Most of the chocolate in our house I make and I gave away as gifts to people..

I did a little nibbling though.

Frost

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I was the biggest culprit with buying the chocolates. I would buy a couple boxes to give as gifts but I ended up eating most of it having to go buy more lol

I bought almost $200 of Ferrero Roche from Amazon for gifts, and actually ate someones that didn't show up  ac_unsure

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"I just finished off thee large boxes of Ferrero Roche from Christmas  ac_dance two boxes of chocolate covered cherries, three pies.

Most of the chocolate in our house I make and I gave away as gifts to people..

I did a little nibbling though.

Ill be making cookies soon, my little guy/ my nephew loves them.

Bad part is I eat my share.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh I was the biggest culprit with buying the chocolates. I would buy a couple boxes to give as gifts but I ended up eating most of it having to go buy more lol

I bought almost $200 of Ferrero Roche from Amazon for gifts, and actually ate someones that didn't show up  ac_unsure

That is a lot of chocolates Blue.

ac_wot