Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I don't understand

Started by Annie, January 13, 2015, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Fererro roche are hazelnut, nutella, wafer, chocolate and more nuts in a ball mmmmm

http://www.ferrero.com/products/the-most-famous-products/ferrero-rocher/a-brillant-idea/">http://www.ferrero.com/products/the-mos ... lant-idea/">http://www.ferrero.com/products/the-most-famous-products/ferrero-rocher/a-brillant-idea/
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Ferrero_Rocher_ak.jpg/280px-Ferrero_Rocher_ak.jpg">
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPAraadZpm-z8lV753p_ydn4UbUOX4YHL_Z-Q9XxroP4k9zWT2">

Annie

Are we talking about ferrero or farro? Now I'm cornfused  ac_umm lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Are we talking about ferrero or farro? Now I'm cornfused  ac_umm lol

We're talking about farro not Ferrero Rocher.

Annie

Ohhhh lol ok  ac_huh  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am researching farro before making it for my own consumption.

If you do make it Azhya, could you tell us about it please?

I am curious about it too.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Are we talking about ferrero or farro? Now I'm cornfused  ac_umm lol

Yes and it's fascinating.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Forget about the Saudis using predatory pricing to undermine their competition, this is REAL front page news.

Renee

Forget about the Saudis using predatory pricing to undermine their competition, this is REAL front page news.

Hey, the Saudis are scared. For the first time in decades they have real competition for the western petroleum market.

They are probably shitting in their burkas.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Hey, the Saudis are scared. For the first time in decades they have real competition for the western petroleum market.

American shale oil along with Canadian heavy scare the daylights out of those corrupt, worldwide terror-financing scumbags. If we built the infrastructure on this continent to supplant their blood oil and then placed sanctions on the head-chopping Islamofascists, they would be "sheikhing" in their camel boots.

I hate the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as much as Lance er Gary Oak hates China. acc_angry

Renee

American shale oil along with Canadian heavy scare the daylights out of those corrupt, worldwide terror-financing scumbags. If we built the infrastructure on this continent to supplant their blood oil and then placed sanctions on the head-chopping Islamofascists, they would be "sheikhing" in their camel boots.

I hate the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as much as Lance er Gary Oak hates China. acc_angry

The writing is already on the wall. Saudi oil production has peaked. In the coming decades the western world is going to be moving away from their product and they know it. It's going to get interesting to say the least.

Anonymous

The writing is already on the wall. Saudi oil production has peaked. In the coming decades the western world is going to be moving away from their product and they know it. It's going to get interesting to say the least.

I am petroleum engineer and this is widely assumed in our industry. However, there is really now way to either confirm or debunk this theory. They have withheld critical well data as well as detailed reserve data. A mentor of mine is a firm believer that the Sauds are fudging about their actual reserves. The Society of Petroleum Engineers arrived at that conclusion too. I sure as fuck hope it's true.

Renee

I am petroleum engineer and this is widely assumed in our industry. However, there is really now way to either confirm or debunk this theory. They have withheld critical well data as well as detailed reserve data. A mentor of mine is a firm believer that the Sauds are fudging about their actual reserves. The Society of Petroleum Engineers arrived at that conclusion too. I sure as fuck hope it's true.

Hey, if you were running out of the only product that kept your country relevant and necessary to the world, would you want everyone to know?

Anonymous

Hey, if you were running out of the only product that kept your country relevant and necessary to the world, would you want everyone to know?

Oh I know where their true strength lies and of course so do they.