Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sexist Police Won't Charge Dalhousie Dentistry Students

Started by Lance Leftardashian, January 17, 2015, 05:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Quote from: "Renee"
You should be uncomfortable with the institutionalized sexism in our society. You should be uncomfortable with how violence against women is celebrated by men.

Hey troll, quit sticking your vagina in everyone's face. It smells like lefty lemon douche.

You may not care about equality, but I do. You may not care about the epidemic of violence against women, but you should.

On second thought it's smelling more and more like bullshit.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/47444995.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

You should be uncomfortable with the institutionalized sexism in our society. You should be uncomfortable with how violence against women is celebrated by men.

Hey troll, quit sticking your vagina in everyone's face. It smells like lefty lemon douche.

You may not care about equality, but I do. You may not care about the epidemic of violence against women, but you should.

Are you a woman?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

On second thought it's smelling more and more like bullshit.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/47444995.jpg">

Attention whore for sure.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Are you a woman?

You don't think a man can have social conscience? You don't think a man should care about equality?
I care, you pay

RW

I think a man shouldn't lecture women about the plight of women.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I think a man shouldn't lecture women about the plight of women.

I don't want to give this attention whoring troll an audience, but I would agree with you on that. That is just as fucking condescending as whites lecturing minorities about the plight of minorities. I really fucking hate both. acc_angry

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I caught this one in an article by Anthony Furey.
QuoteDalhousie University is in turmoil after a baker's dozen cabal of future dentists got decidedly NSFW about a bunch of female classmates on Facebook. The remarks were lewd and crude to say the least.

But the healing progress has now begun with great ideas coming out of a "Forum on Misogyny." One female prof said the answer is to let women speak first in class. Another prof added that women of colour in particular should be at the front of the line.

So let's get this straight: they think that if a girl speaks before a guy in class he's less likely to post something rape culturey about her online? Moving on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I caught this one in an article by Anthony Furey.
QuoteDalhousie University is in turmoil after a baker's dozen cabal of future dentists got decidedly NSFW about a bunch of female classmates on Facebook. The remarks were lewd and crude to say the least.

But the healing progress has now begun with great ideas coming out of a "Forum on Misogyny." One female prof said the answer is to let women speak first in class. Another prof added that women of colour in particular should be at the front of the line.

So let's get this straight: they think that if a girl speaks before a guy in class he's less likely to post something rape culturey about her online? Moving on.

ac_wot

Anonymous

ac_wot

Lance Leftardashian

Women have been subjected to centuries of oppression in Canada. It seems only fair and reasonable to let women and especially minority women have a chance to speak on issues first before the rest of our patriarchal society.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Women have been subjected to centuries of oppression in Canada. It seems only fair and reasonable to let women and especially minority women have a chance to speak on issues first before the rest of our patriarchal society.

ac_wot

RW

What a load.  "Ladies first" is the solution to misogyny and patriarchy?!

Holy shit is that messed up!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"What a load.  "Ladies first" is the solution to misogyny and patriarchy?!

Holy shit is that messed up!

Correction, ladies of colour first. ac_rollseyes

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!