Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

hi hi

Started by Gina Li, January 22, 2015, 11:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Stay away from Gary Gina.  He'll make you read shit novels.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Hi Gina what are you studying?

I believe she is a nursing student.

Oh right on  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Gina Li

I am a nursing student.  I can't wait to help sick people feel better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gina Li"I am a nursing student.  I can't wait to help sick people feel better.

You have passion Gina Li.

ac_smile

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Gina Li"I can't wait to help sick people feel better.

Well, you've come to the right place, Gina.

Chickenfeets

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Canada, I mean.

Lots of old farts in poor health in China too ya know.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Stay away from Gary Gina.  He'll make you read shit novels.

Shut up Real Welching Woman. If you had read The Tartan Dragon you'd know it's a masterpiece to be appreciated.

Gina Li

I have no time for reading fun books. I have to study much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gina Li"I have no time for reading fun books. I have to study much.

That book is no fucking fun.

RW

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Stay away from Gary Gina.  He'll make you read shit novels.

Shut up Real Welching Woman. If you had read The Tartan Dragon you'd know it's a masterpiece to be appreciated.

Gary, I wouldn't even shred that piece of shit and line a hamster cage with it.  One of the worst pieces of shit I've ever read.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Gary, I wouldn't even shred that piece of shit and line a hamster cage with it.  One of the worst pieces of shit I've ever read.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I have never known anyone to be so persistent over a book.

ac_unsure

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have never known anyone to be so persistent over a book.

ac_unsure

You are an unfit mother for not bouying copies for your kids.  ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Gina Li

Mr Gary Oak. People are hard for you here. They do not like your book.