The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Crispy baked chicken thighs.

https://s3-us-east-2.amazonaws.com/thesaltymarshmallow/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/31141914/crispy-baked-chicken-thighs3.jpg">

They are baked. I've never been able to get my baked chicken that crispy.

Anonymous

We're having roast bison in the slow cooker tonight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're having roast bison in the slow cooker tonight.

Wild game animals or even farm raised free range beasts like buffalo are so good in a crock pot.

Berry Sweet

Smores at the campfire...last night for a wood burning fire...tomorrow is a fire ban :(

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Smores at the campfire...last night for a wood burning fire...tomorrow is a fire ban :(

Hell yeah on the smores!

What!!! You mean even camping, with a fire pit, no wood burning? Thats bullshit, I mean how else ya gonna cook food!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Smores at the campfire...last night for a wood burning fire...tomorrow is a fire ban :(

Hell yeah on the smores!

What!!! You mean even camping, with a fire pit, no wood burning? Thats bullshit, I mean how else ya gonna cook food!

On propane barbeques.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hell yeah on the smores!

On propane barbeques.

Thats not camping  :sad:

Anonymous

Hell yeah on the smores!

On propane barbeques.

Thats not camping  :sad:

That is as close to roughing it as this city boy will get.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, what would you say to someone who will ask you this question:

Why do you eat meat? They are slaughtered inhumanely. How do you feel about the fact you are eating the meat of an animal that was brutally slaughtered?

I'm just curious what your answer will be, Fash. I am not a vegan. I eat meat as well.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Fash, what would you say to someone who will ask you this question:

Why do you eat meat? They are slaughtered inhumanely. How do you feel about the fact you are eating the meat of an animal that was brutally slaughtered?

I'm just curious what your answer will be, Fash. I am not a vegan. I eat meat as well.

I know this question is for Fash, but I would tell them to mind their own frickin business.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am seeking the answer of one Christian woman.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Fash, what would you say to someone who will ask you this question:

I know this question is for Fash, but I would tell them to mind their own frickin business.

But, those vegan extremists think it is their business.

Blazor

I would like to answer as well. I'll say two things....

Plants are alive too. They respond to music, and when you mow the lawn, that fresh cut smell is actually a distress signal they emit. Ask her how she feels about mowing her grass and slaughtering all them plants lol. Or how there are insects on the ground that get slaughtered too when the grass is mowed.

As far as meat, the Lord has several quotes in the bible. One of my favorites is "Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;"

ac_smile

I understand her feeling the way she does about animals being slaughtered, but someone has to do it.

Man, now I want some venison lol.

Anonymous

I don't really have a ready to deliver answer Azhya..

Most of the meat in our house comes from Costco, Safeway and Save On Foods..

I would have to know where they buy their poultry, pork and beef from..

Occasionally, we get free range meat, and in fact I just did a bison roast in the slow cooker..

The farmer raises them humanely, but I don't know how they are slaughtered..

And then once in a rare while we'll get venison, elk or even moose given to us..

I know how they were harvested and it seems the most humane way of harvesting an animal.

Blazor

And then once in a rare while we'll get venison, elk or even moose given to us..

I know how they were harvested and it seems the most humane way of harvesting an animal.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Hunters have much respect for wildlife, at least most of them do. Whenever I take a deer, I say a prayer over it, thanking it for its meat, and blessing it.