The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

ac_dance

Just doing my job mam, just doing my job lol  :howdy:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Pork chops sound good! The kid loves them! Thx!

How do you prepare them? Marinate and bbq?

Berry Sweet

Lol @ Blazor

Bro...I would bbq but I only have one of those small ones and it sux...so I pan fry with garlic and rosemary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Lol @ Blazor

Bro...I would bbq but I only have one of those small ones and it sux...so I pan fry with garlic and rosemary.

Doesn't that make it a bit rubbery? Sorry, if I seem ignorant, but I've only done chops on the bbq on my balcony.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Lol @ Blazor

Doesn't that make it a bit rubbery? Sorry, if I seem ignorant, but I've only done chops on the bbq on my balcony.

They get a lil tough if you fry 'em too long. Plus I get my chops sliced at 1/2" thick, anymore and they take longer to fry, and making them even tougher. I also use a cast iron pan (which adds amazing flavor to anything you fry), and fry at a preheated medium temperature, for about 4-5 mins a side.

Blazor

Im having these off the grill...

https://tysonscore3.azureedge.net/assets/media/aidells/smokedsausage-spicymango_hero_800x600.ashx?mw=600">

These...

https://ll-us-i5.wal.co/asr/31bfae30-f420-437b-a17b-322688874e85_1.d4b8c00c58209968f487b7f3dd21b720.jpeg-a7785565040a108fc5331f765b6a5462b4e8fe39-optim-450x450.jpg?odnBg=FFFFFF">

And this....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61eVGsFqICL._SY450_.jpg">

Anonymous

I'm making Taiwanese beef noodle soup tonight.

Blazor

Was given some rough cut beef strips, just pulled 'em off the grill and made some mashed roasted red taters with 'em.

Erica Mena

I had Hawaiian bbq chicken with white rice and macaroni salad
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I had Hawaiian bbq chicken with white rice and macaroni salad

You had me til you said macaroni salad lol, Im real picky about it, did you make it? I love some Hawaiian BBQ chicken and rice.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I had Hawaiian bbq chicken with white rice and macaroni salad

You had me til you said macaroni salad lol, Im real picky about it, did you make it? I love some Hawaiian BBQ chicken and rice.

No but I have in the past. It's Hawaiian macaroni salad...basically vinegar added in the salad with mayo
<t></t>

Anonymous

Sounds yummy Kylie..

And I like your avatar.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

No but I have in the past. It's Hawaiian macaroni salad...basically vinegar added in the salad with mayo

Interesting, dont think I've had a Hawaiian version. I might like that. I have had a vinegar/oil based pasta salad before and it was good.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Sounds yummy Kylie..

And I like your avatar.

Can you read what it says  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Sounds yummy Kylie..

And I like your avatar.

Can you read what it says  :laugh:

You can't handle my mouth mother.