The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

We have a dozen eggs, mayo, lettuce, and bread which needs to be used up so we're having egg salad sandwiches and soup this evening. We had a big buffet lunch on the tour boat and filled up on salads and smoked salmon from the nearby farms in the bay.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I butterflied chicken breasts and rolled them up with ham and cheddar.. parmarosa sauce with left over tortellini  and some mushrooms, green and orange peppers.

My idea isnt as good as yours I dont think, but its still good lol. Take a chicken breast, bake it with Ranch dressing, and fry up some crispy bacon while its in the oven for 20 minutes. Then put the bacon on top, and add cheddar cheese, then bake it some more  :thumbup:

Today is International Taco Day, glad I waited to have tacos tonight lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We have a dozen eggs, mayo, lettuce, and bread which needs to be used up so we're having egg salad sandwiches and soup this evening. We had a big buffet lunch on the tour boat and filled up on salads and smoked salmon from the nearby farms in the bay.

Mmmm smoked salmon!

Anonymous

It will be deli take out from  Safeway tonight..

We're having our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and I have to get ready.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"It will be deli take out from  Safeway tonight..

When I use to deliver pizzas, the night before Thanksgiving was one of the busiest days of the year. Right up there with Halloween, Superbowl, and New Years Eve. Its because everyone is cooking for the next day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

When I use to deliver pizzas, the night before Thanksgiving was one of the busiest days of the year. Right up there with Halloween, Superbowl, and New Years Eve. Its because everyone is cooking for the next day.

That makes sense.

I will be home tomorrow afternoon. My wife has a little 5.4 kg turkey. It will be just the two of us for Thanksgiving dinner.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That makes sense.

I will be home tomorrow afternoon. My wife has a little 5.4 kg turkey. It will be just the two of us for Thanksgiving dinner.

Nothing wrong with that. I'll prolly eat at the ladies parents house next month.

Anonymous

That makes sense.

Nothing wrong with that. I'll prolly eat at the ladies parents house next month.

For American Thanksgiving?

Where do her parents live?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That makes sense.

Actually her mom and stepdad. They live right down from her house, which is 30 minutes from me.

And yes, American Thanksgiving lol.

Its barely October and Wal-Mart is already full blown Christmas. Is it wrong if I wanna rip it all down lol? We still have Halloween and Thanksgiving to go. To me it takes away the specialness of Christmas to start it so early. I want my turkey first! And I wanna dress up as something creepy! I aint in no Christmas mood, hell its still 80 degrees outside! Now I dread Christmas, so last year I started celebrating St. Patricks day before it was Christmas! Ha! Two can play that game  :laugh:

Anonymous

That makes sense.

Actually her mom and stepdad. They live right down from her house, which is 30 minutes from me.

And yes, American Thanksgiving lol.

Its barely October and Wal-Mart is already full blown Christmas. Is it wrong if I wanna rip it all down lol? We still have Halloween and Thanksgiving to go. To me it takes away the specialness of Christmas to start it so early. I want my turkey first! And I wanna dress up as something creepy! I aint in no Christmas mood, hell its still 80 degrees outside! Now I dread Christmas, so last year I started celebrating St. Patricks day before it was Christmas! Ha! Two can play that game  :laugh:

It feels like winter here Blazor.

Anonymous

Blazor

I made a pot of chili beans last night.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I made a pot of chili beans last night.

I have a recipe for Korean chap chae using turkey instead of beef or pork I want to try today.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"I made a pot of chili beans last night.

I have a recipe for Korean chap chae using turkey instead of beef or pork I want to try today.

I dont know what chap chae is, but Im guessing similar to a chili lol. I say go for it!

Anonymous

I was given some turkey to take home. I almost forgot how good turkey sandwiches are.