The best topic

Replies: 10478
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:20:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

priscilla1961

http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lighter-Chinese-Chicken-Salad-1.jpg">
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/34AB16F7-3AA6-48AD-91CE-8EC291E9EEBD_zpsbmpuw170.jpg.html">

Had a Dorado Casado for lunch yesterday. Killer

Anonymous

I had potato pancakes at a German restaurant on Sunday. They were to die for.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/34AB16F7-3AA6-48AD-91CE-8EC291E9EEBD_zpsbmpuw170.jpg.html">

Had a Dorado Casado for lunch yesterday. Killer

Is it delicious Twenty Dollars?

priscilla1961

Anonymous

I'm making chicken penne today..

This is fairly new to me.

kiebers

Smoked venison sausage with cheese and jalapeno.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Smoked venison sausage with cheese and jalapeno.

Did you shoot the deer yourself?

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Did you shoot the deer yourself?

No. A friend was cleaning out the freezer to get ready for this year. Also got some salami too.  ac_biggrin  I am a hunter though. I normally do cull hunts for the meat. I have a small 10 point on the wall but he was a cull and not shot for a trophy. I don't trophy hunt. He had a small rack but it was perfectly symmetrical so I decided to mount it. He sure did eat good...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

priscilla1961

Is it delicious kiebers?

kiebers

It was good. I think I prefer a red pepper heat rather than the jalapeno. But I am happy with it.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers"It was good. I think I prefer a red pepper heat rather than the jalapeno. But I am happy with it.

We should have on first date kiebers. :laugh:

kiebers

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers":laugh:

Is that the yes kiebers. :wink:

kiebers