The best topic

Replies: 10520
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:05:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

I had seafood chowder in a bread bowl.... I feel cheated. I'd rather eat it from a ceramic bowl.

This is at Kalis in Fremantle. And this was my view.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

You don't like soup in an edible bowl caskur? Chili in a bread bowl makes an A-1 meal.

Blazor

Looks tasty, but I would feel cheated too. Give me more chowder!

Seoul, chili deserves cornbread if any bread lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Looks tasty, but I would feel cheated too. Give me more chowder!

I saw that in Florida. But, here you get white or usually whole wheat buns with chili.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"Looks tasty, but I would feel cheated too. Give me more chowder!

I saw that in Florida. But, here you get white or usually whole wheat buns with chili.

Aaah gotcha, figured it was an up North thing lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Aaah gotcha, figured it was an up North thing lol.

To my knowledge, cornbread is not a common bread substitute anywhere in Canada. Speaking of which, I wonder if Fash is making cornbread stuffing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I had seafood chowder in a bread bowl.... I feel cheated. I'd rather eat it from a ceramic bowl.

My husband loves soup in a brown bread bowl.

Thiel

Quote from: "caskur"I had seafood chowder in a bread bowl.... I feel cheated. I'd rather eat it from a ceramic bowl.

That looks so good. The view and the food.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

It's going to hit in the mid 40s today. Nothing is getting cooked. Sandwiches all day long.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's going to hit in the mid 40s today. Nothing is getting cooked. Sandwiches all day long.

I can understand that Dinky.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"You don't like soup in an edible bowl caskur? Chili in a bread bowl makes an A-1 meal.

Not seafood... I hate anything that dilutes the delicate flavours of seafood.... but bread in summer isn't appealing either.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

There was definitely less chowder...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's going to hit in the mid 40s today. Nothing is getting cooked. Sandwiches all day long.

We had 40+ 4 days in a row... the other days last week were 38 and 39.

The whole country is on fire. It's a good thing your Bible thumping conservative PM was hanging out in Hawaii, sipping tall drinks besides hotel swimming pools, eh?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "seoulbro"You don't like soup in an edible bowl caskur? Chili in a bread bowl makes an A-1 meal.

Not seafood... I hate anything that dilutes the delicate flavours of seafood.... but bread in summer isn't appealing either.

Not in your summers.

Anonymous

Try the garlic fingers at Brewhouse. My daughter had them last night.