The best topic

Replies: 10532
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:09:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Mom is cooking duck breasts, and a Chinese smorgy of dishes.

Yummy yummy! I have no Chinese mom  :sad:  , so I went to the local Chinese buffet last night lol.

My old lady is from Northern China close to the Russian border. She also has some Mongolian blood. This means she is tall, light skinned, and can speak Russian. We have more Slavic delicacies than Chinese in our kitchen.

Right on man, sounds good  :thumbup:

People ask me if I speak Mandarin. My old lady can speak Russian and I speak Ukrainian.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mom is cooking duck breasts, and a Chinese smorgy of dishes.

Yummy yummy! I have no Chinese mom  :sad:  , so I went to the local Chinese buffet last night lol.

My old lady is from Northern China close to the Russian border. She also has some Mongolian blood. This means she is tall, light skinned, and can speak Russian. We have more Slavic delicacies than Chinese in our kitchen.

People ask me if I speak Mandarin. My old lady can speak Russian and I speak Ukrainian.

Cool man. Would be cool speaking with y'all, and drinking too of course lol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Cool man. Would be cool speaking with y'all, and drinking too of course lol  ac_drinks

I was born in Canada, but I didn't learn to speak English until kindergarten. Immigrant frickin parents.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Are you helping Priscilla?

Sounds like they 'make party' for tastebuds.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Are you helping Priscilla?

Sounds like they 'make party' for tastebuds.  ac_smile

:roll:

Anonymous

Two days of weed and hash. Old Herman is getting too old for this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Two days of weed and hash. Old Herman is getting too old for this.

Yes, you are.

Leftovers today.

Anonymous

I took turkey sandwiches with me on this trip, including a hot turkey sandwich to warm up at the bunk house.

Blazor

Clam strips and hash brown patties.

Anonymous

I got two fridges full of leftovers from Christmas eve and yesterday. We heated up some sweet and sour pork and vermicelli.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I got two fridges full of leftovers from Christmas eve and yesterday. We heated up some sweet and sour pork and vermicelli.

We have lots of leftovers too..

I'll make turkey soup Sunday.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"I got two fridges full of leftovers from Christmas eve and yesterday. We heated up some sweet and sour pork and vermicelli.

I had no leftovers. Everywhere I went, wasnt much worth saving lol. We ate all that I made Wednesday night. Thats ok, there will be lots leftover Sunday, 14lb ham I got from work last month Im making lol.

Anonymous

I had no leftovers. Everywhere I went, wasnt much worth saving lol. We ate all that I made Wednesday night. Thats ok, there will be lots leftover Sunday, 14lb ham I got from work last month Im making lol.

I'm cooking a ham for New Years eve......it's not that big though.

Blazor

Thats not what she said!  :laugh:

I'll have leftover ham on New Years, with some black eyed peas, and something else. See what happens this year. My dad told me to have pork and black eyed peas on New Years, last time I did that 7 years ago, I found out my wife was cheating on me. Hoping for a different turnaround this time lol.

Anonymous

Thats not what she said!  :laugh:

I'll have leftover ham on New Years, with some black eyed peas, and something else. See what happens this year. My dad told me to have pork and black eyed peas on New Years, last time I did that 7 years ago, I found out my wife was cheating on me. Hoping for a different turnaround this time lol.

Along with ham, I'm cooking mini potatoes, asparagus, and of course pineapple.