The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

I'm going to try skilled lemon chicken piccata tonight..

Wish me luck.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Scallop and shrimp Vol-au-vent.

http://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/llc43RquGmbqKTFnwe7rLg/o.jpg">

mmmmm
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Berry Sweet

My mom made home made pizza tonight....Lo made chicken wings....tomorrow Im takin Lo out for souvlaki.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My mom made home made pizza tonight....Lo made chicken wings....tomorrow Im takin Lo out for souvlaki.

Greek style pizza?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My mom made home made pizza tonight....Lo made chicken wings....tomorrow Im takin Lo out for souvlaki.

Greek style pizza?

Just a thin crust with xtra green peppers esp for me...no one in my family likes green peppers except me and my dad.

But my mom always has fresh home made taziki in the fridge...my dad loves it...he puts that shit on everything!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Greek style pizza?

Just a thin crust with xtra green peppers esp for me...no one in my family likes green peppers except me and my dad.

But my mom always has fresh home made taziki in the fridge...my dad loves it...he puts that shit on everything!!!

lol,  :laugh:

I'm not into pizza, but what's the diff between Greek and Italian pizza? Is that like deep dish and thin crust?

Berry Sweet

I really dont think there is a Greek pizza...if anything, I can see a Greek style pizza being spinach OR like a Greek salad with feta blk olives, onions, green peps and tomatoes...and then taziki for dip... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I really dont think there is a Greek pizza...if anything, I can see a Greek style pizza being spinach OR like a Greek salad with feta blk olives, onions, green peps and tomatoes...and then taziki for dip... :laugh:

I thought Greek pizza had the cheese baked to the edge and cheese on the bottom?

Anonymous

There is a small pizza and pasta chain in Saskatchewan with one franchise in Medicine Hat called Houston Pizza. Founded by Greeks, it is the best frickin pizza on the market. No thin crust and loads of toppings, with lots of sauce. It is not cheap, but treat yourself if you are ever in Saskatchewan or that Saskatchewan wannabe city, Medicine Hat.

Anonymous

Slow cooker chili tonight, wish me luck.

Anonymous

We had braised short ribs, tossed salad, sautéed broccolini and mushrooms tonight.

Anonymous

We buy extra turkeys at Christmas when they are on sale and put them in our deep freezer..

I cooked one yesterday, with stuffing, steamed greens, canned corn, sauteed mushrooms and gravy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We buy extra turkeys at Christmas when they are on sale and put them in our deep freezer..

I cooked one yesterday, with stuffing, steamed greens, canned corn, sauteed mushrooms and gravy.

I've done that before with turkeys and hams.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We buy extra turkeys at Christmas when they are on sale and put them in our deep freezer..

I've done that before with turkeys and hams.

I will buy more at Easter.