The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

Hello  though I would   come visit you former  ACC peeps nice to offically  come aboard  ac_hithere

What is cooing is brekkie some fried egg's and ligtly buttered toast with a dash of hy's seasoning salt and tabasco while watching the highlight of Milo yinnolopolus on Bill Mahr Show from last night.

cheers all to current, past, long lost and new friends  ac_drinks

weebles  :good2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"Hello  though I would   come visit you former  ACC peeps nice to offically  come aboard  ac_hithere

What is cooing is brekkie some fried egg's and ligtly buttered toast with a dash of hy's seasoning salt and tabasco while watching the highlight of Milo yinnolopolus on Bill Mahr Show from last night.

ac_drinks weebles  :good2:

I don't know you from any place else, but anyone who watches Milo has to be okay.

weebles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "weebles"Hello  though I would   come visit you former  ACC peeps nice to offically  come aboard  ac_hithere

I don't know you from any place else, but anyone who watches Milo has to be okay.

nice to meet ya I post on the VF and the  early days of the ACC and before that was a Semi-Reg on  Vin's Discover Vancouver (DV) before it went defunt.

Yeah have to give Milo Props since he backs his debates up with cold hard facts and it it drives the people  nuts when they cannot confront the truth backed by facts/data.

So insted people they  try to disrupt his speeches/debates  or get him banned on things like twitter to silence him which goes against everything freedom of speech and democracy stand for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

nice to meet ya I post on the VF and the  early days of the ACC and before that was a Semi-Reg on  Vin's Discover Vancouver (DV) before it went defunt.

Yeah have to give Milo Props since he backs his debates up with cold hard facts and it it drives the people  nuts when they cannot confront the truth backed by facts/data.

So insted people they  try to disrupt his speeches/debates  or get him banned on things like twitter to silence him which goes against everything freedom of speech and democracy stand for.

We have two or three posters who never posted on VF and iron horse jockey is one of them..

I think he has an interesting job, but he doesn't agree.

:laugh:

weebles

that neat god place to c reconnect with old posters like you and and  talking to posters I cross forum chat with over at VF like Kiebs, CC, Blurt and Mel  and meet new posters here like Iron Horse Jockey.

Should be fun and intreting   will ewnjoy getting to know  the  new peeps and  re now the peeps I used to know/post with back in the day that post here. Cheers all  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"that neat god place to c reconnect with old posters like you and and  talking to posters I cross forum chat with over at VF like Kiebs, CC, Blurt and Mel  and meet new posters here like Iron Horse Jockey.

Should be fun and intreting   will ewnjoy getting to know  the  new peeps and  re now the peeps I used to know/post with back in the day that post here. Cheers all  ac_drinks

Wait until you meet Shen Li. You might change your mind. :laugh3:

weebles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "weebles"that neat god place to c reconnect with old posters like you and and  talking to posters I cross forum chat with over at VF like Kiebs, CC, Blurt and Mel  and meet new posters here like Iron Horse Jockey.

I know Shen from way Back in the old ACC days  when it was still part of VF we have the many of same tastes in Kick ass 1980s Heavy Metal and back in the day she help give me some great advice about living and working in  Alberta when I was still a newb at VF ..Hi Shen  ac_hithere  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I know Shen from way Back in the old ACC days  when it was still part of VF we have the many of same tastes in Kick ass 1980s Heavy Metal and back in the day she help give me some great advice about living and working in  Alberta when I was still a newb at VF ..Hi Shen  ac_hithere  :001_tongue:

No way, I didn't know that. She's alright at times.

I don't like VF for three reasons; odinson, Wambo/Oscar and Dinky Freud. All three of them should be confined. Oh and Joe needs to get laid.

Anonymous

I am making baked mac and cheese tonight..

My family loves it.

ac_smile

weebles

Today is one of those days that after grocery shopping this Morning I feel like  it is a Swiss Chalet take-out night since  hard to beat Chalet sauce with their Rotisserie chicken then catch  Arrival on  my PVR/DVR on demand tonight and this afternoon do a  load of  luandry and clean up around the place today.

But as my usual sunday supper went and bought a small IGA Roast on special to  cook up tommrow with some yorkshire pudding,  from the pan roast drippings  Beef gravy and a nice Russet baked potatoe.  ac_smile

What are you Blue Cashew peeps weekend  supper plans if I may ask? Hope something yummy  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"Today is one of those days that after grocery shopping this Morning I feel like  it is a Swiss Chalet take-out night since  hard to beat Chalet sauce with their Rotisserie chicken then catch  Arrival on  my PVR/DVR on demand tonight and this afternoon do a  load of  luandry and clean up around the place today.

But as my usual sunday supper went and bought a small IGA Roast on special to  cook up tommrow with some yorkshire pudding,  from the pan roast drippings  Beef gravy and a nice Russet baked potatoe.  ac_smile

What are you Blue Cashew peeps weekend  supper plans if I may ask? Hope something yummy  ac_drinks

KFC all the way for the Iron Chink.

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "weebles"Today is one of those days that after grocery shopping this Morning I feel like  it is a Swiss Chalet take-out night since  hard to beat Chalet sauce with their Rotisserie chicken then catch  Arrival on  my PVR/DVR on demand tonight and this afternoon do a  load of  luandry and clean up around the place today.

KFC all the way for the Iron Chink.

Haha still Rember the days The Duce used to used bug me about eatting  KFC's double down when he was on his green  veggie drink diet  health kick.

anyways it feel odd to chat with you guys since their is huge gap and i have no idea what going on  life for me has been ups and downs/Strikes and Gutters anyways hope thing have been good for you and yours.

P.S. (if you go to one of those combined Taco Bell/KFC locations) try the Taco Bell's  mild Salsa packets with KFC Orginal Recipe  Chicken or Popcorn chicken if gives a nice kick but not over the top hot.

Anonymous

Haha still Rember the days The Duce used to used bug me about eatting  KFC's double down when he was on his green  veggie drink diet  health kick.

anyways it feel odd to chat with you guys since their is huge gap and i have no idea what going on  life for me has been ups and downs/Strikes and Gutters anyways hope thing have been good for you and yours.

P.S. (if you go to one of those combined Taco Bell/KFC locations) try the Taco Bell's  mild Salsa packets with KFC Orginal Recipe  Chicken or Popcorn chicken if gives a nice kick but not over the top hot.

Excuse me, until you registered, I was the youngest poster here.

BTW, I registered a little over 6 years ago on VF. The duce left about 5 years ago. I don't remember much about him other than he was a racist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Excuse me, until you registered, I was the youngest poster here.

The brother thinks you are an old bag. :laugh3:

Berry Sweet

We had slow roasted pork tenderloin in broth with peas and orzo.