The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Nobody in my family likes baked beans.

ac_umm

Thats blasphemy!

:ohmy:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

We got chicken breasts in a home made lime juice, brown sugar and garlic marinade that will be going on the barbeque in the next ten minutes.

kiebers

All in all a successful Q.....Sliced it and it was juicy through and through. Excellent flavor.

http://i.imgur.com/blA8emR.jpg?2">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"All in all a successful Q.....Sliced it and it was juicy through and through. Excellent flavor.

That looks mouth watering kiebers.

Anonymous

Pork chops on the bbq. Diced potatoes with broccoli, onion, garlic and butter cooked in tinfoil for a side.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Pork chops on the bbq. Diced potatoes with broccoli, onion, garlic and butter cooked in tinfoil for a side.

That's nice, but nothing compares to kiebers creation.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We got chicken breasts in a home made lime juice, brown sugar and garlic marinade that will be going on the barbeque in the next ten minutes.

Almost exactly what I did last night but I did salmon instead of chicken. We had the salmon in soy, lime, garlic, honey, brown sugar, and some other ingredients lol. I let her come up with the concoction last night. Then we also had shrimp that we coated with a mixture of honey, texas pete (honey and texas pete together is my sweet heat mixture), cayenne, red pepper flakes, coconut flakes and lime. Cauliflower rice with lime and garlic and some other stuff too. Also grilled pineapple slices to go with it all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"All in all a successful Q.....Sliced it and it was juicy through and through. Excellent flavor.

Does it ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Does it ever.

Texans know  their brisket.

Anonymous

Veggie wraps tonight with guacamole and tzatziki sauce.

Blazor

Chimichangas (sp?) , salad, nachos, and tequila! Yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!!!!!

kiebers

Tamales with habanero cheese, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, with chili on top.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Tamales with habanero cheese, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, with chili on top.

Hell yeah! Looks like its Mexican night lol. Habanero cheese you say.... oooooooooo. I cant have cheese, but would nibble on some of that lol.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"Tamales with habanero cheese, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, with chili on top.

Hell yeah! Looks like its Mexican night lol. Habanero cheese you say.... oooooooooo. I cant have cheese, but would nibble on some of that lol.

It is good. Every night can be Mexican night around here. In fact, tomorrow night is the regularly scheduled M & M night. The restaurant finally got the ingredients to make our favorite margarita and we will taking advantage of it.  :XIe76hJ:  :3og2y8p:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
It is good. Every night can be Mexican night around here. In fact, tomorrow night is the regularly scheduled M & M night. The restaurant finally got the ingredients to make our favorite margarita and we will taking advantage of it.  :XIe76hJ:  :3og2y8p:

Lol thats awesome. Was suppose to be Taco Tuesday here, but I dont see the lady til Thursday and she loves 'em, so I switched with burrito night lol.

I like Hornitos tequila, I call it HornyToes lol.