The best topic

Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Laughter Lounge

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 17, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
">
 :laugh:

Anonymous

https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/nickelback-wanted.jpg">

@realAzhyaAryola

Four old men went into the pro shop after playing 18 holes of golf. The pro asked, "Did you guys have a good game today?"

The first old guy said, "Yes, I had three riders today."

The second old guy said, "I had the most riders ever. I had five."

The third old guy said, "I had 7 riders, the same as last time."

The last old man said, "I beat my old record. I had 12 riders today."

After they went into the locker room, another golfer who had heard the old guys talking about their game went to the pro and said, "I have been playing golf for a long time and thought I knew all the terminology of the game, but what's a rider?"

The pro said, "A rider is when you hit the ball far enough to get in the golf cart and ride to it."
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

"I was on my period last month when my dad slipped some chocolate bars under my door and ran down the stairs yelling, 'Satan has been fed!'"
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

"We were married for forty years, faithful for two..." a line from a movie.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xal1/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/13094411_10154230131119604_7471272235204386588_n.jpg?oh=b24bb66426e7ade451b98033334a338b&oe=57AC8B54">
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

shin

What did the maintenance man shout when he came out of the closet?

"Supplies!"

shin

A 2nd grade teacher decides to teach sex ed. to her class. She starts out by drawing a penis on the chalk board and asks the class, "Does anyone know what this is?"

And little Johnny says, "Yes, my dad has 2 of them!"

And the teacher says, "Are you sure about that?"

And little Johnny says, "Yes, he uses a small skinny one to go to the bathroom, and a big long one to brush the babysitter's teeth."

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"What did the maintenance man shout when he came out of the closet?

"Supplies!"

Was he Japanese?

shin

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "shin"What did the maintenance man shout when he came out of the closet?

"Supplies!"

Was he Japanese?

:laugh3:  Maybe

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Best car ad ever!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/pontiac.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Too funny, especially when you see the "Call Joe". Bet that was the "limo" we all heard about.