Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Jehovah's Witness followers

Started by keeper, March 21, 2015, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chickenfeets

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"The "word of God" aka the Bible was written by MAN and not God.  And all Christian religions pick and choose which of the words in the good book they follow Fash.  If you want to challenge me on this, I'll whip out the OT and we'll talk about what God had to say in there.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God

Men are taking dictation from God.

Inspired and taking diction are very different things.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Saltydog

You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.

Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

ghost

Quote from: "Keeper"I only made the post Azhya because i wasnt sure why Jehovashs would go door to door. I do not know nothing of their religion. Good or bad, totally up to them who they want to worship.

I DO NOT judge people that way.

Jehovah's believe that when they die, they go into the ground.  When the end of the world happens, God will call forth 144,000 of his most faithful followers to Heaven.

It is their belief that they must spread the word of God to as many people as possible. If they don't, they can actually be kicked out of their religion for being a non-believer.

And yes, they are everywhere. I had a few of them hunting me down in South Korea and recently spotted a few in Mexico.

Renee

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Renee"Yes they do it all over.

They are usually very sincere and polite so it makes it very hard to tell them to get lost. I usually just stand there, smile, take there literature, say thank you and then tell them I'm a pagan and that I have a virgin tied up in the basement waiting to be sacrificed so I'm really busy and I'm not interested at this time.
ac_toofunny

Sometimes they run for the door so fast , that they leave skid marks.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

What the fuck is up with this idiotic, stupid fucking thread. It's a book of fucking fairytales people. There's more important fucking issues in the fucking world like what is my Daddy doing with that fucking golddigging cunt?

Do you stupid fucks believe in the tooth fairy and the easter bunny too?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"What the fuck is up with this idiotic, stupid fucking thread. It's a book of fucking fairytales people. There's more important fucking issues in the fucking world like what is my Daddy doing with that fucking golddigging cunt?

The Easter Bunny is real. I know this because it posts here. It also seems to like my sense of humour so it must also have good taste.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"What the fuck is up with this idiotic, stupid fucking thread. It's a book of fucking fairytales people. There's more important fucking issues in the fucking world like what is my Daddy doing with that fucking golddigging cunt?

The Easter Bunny is real. I know this because it posts here. It also seems to like my sense of humour so it must also have good taste.

Is that the same guy from the white idiot forum?

Annie

When they come to my door i dont say a word but point to my no soliviting sign and when they look i shut the door. The sign is right next to my door lol. My daughter on the other hand will tell them shes a devil worshipper and in the middle of a seance.... Lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Enough with hating on the white people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Enough with hating on the white people.

Yeah, but but you guys suck. You stink of cheese and margarine too.

RW

The Easter Bunny guy isn't the same guy - just another troll.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The Easter Bunny guy isn't the same guy - just another troll.

Yeah, that's what I thought.....thanx!!

Annie

What?? Easter bunny a troll? I thought it was blurt
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"What?? Easter bunny a troll? I thought it was blurt

I thought it was one of Phagdish Hardy's white homo left coast handles. Truth is, who fucking cares. We know it's a troll.