The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "instigator"only thing you need to know about this forum

1. it's really a bunch of sexy ladies claiming to be asian so it should be called the m#ngrel canadian forum not asian canadian forum

2. they feel threatened by the glorious Han Chinese, most populous peoples on the planet.

they find the most horrible things about any asians peoples and i see that it is projected towards the big bad Chinese.

at face value to outsiders, most all asians are chinese so all asians internalize some hate for chinese due to being mistaken for a chinese.

the ignorant mainstream populace that holds most social power so people resent them attributing negativity to them due to being mistaken for something negative and chinese.

They do not accept the ideal image of gay asian male instead to them he is emasculated to a short gimpy retard like William Hung. This is the negative image they see so they project it on others.

this forum is run by self educated intelligent educated smart people

Listen stupid, gay, Asian male that lives with his mother. I can understand why some people might not like Shen Li. She can be a nasty bitch at times, but you hate Fashionista too. The nicest person on this forum and you have found a reason to pick fights with her? You're an asshole.

Thank you seoulbro, but there are others here that are very nice too.

:)

instigator

fashionista is alright she is not a write off or total detriment to /pha asian mankind but chaoheihei is detriment to mankind let alone Asian mankind

NOW SEEOLBRO, THAT GUY IS ABOUT AS GAY AS ONE COULD POSSIBLY BE. I'M SURPRISED SHITS DON'T JUST FALL OUT OF HIS ASS WHILE WALKING. THAT'S IF HE EVEN CAN WALK AT ALL, HE'S ALWAYS BENT OVER AND HIS ASS IS SORE. HE CAN'T TALK BECAUSE HE HAS A COCK IN HIS MOUF. HE CAN ONLY TYPE WITH ONE HAND HIS OTHER HAND IS GIVING A HAND JOB.

CHAOHEIHEI she's a SDDAMMB (SELF DEPRECAT0R DEFE/TIST AP0L0GIST M[]NGRELIST MUTT BREEDER)

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"fashionista is alright she is not a write off or total detriment to /pha asian mankind but chaoheihei is detriment to mankind let alone Asian mankind

NOW SEEOLBRO, THAT GUY IS ABOUT AS GAY AS ONE COULD POSSIBLY BE. I'M SURPRISED SHITS DON'T JUST FALL OUT OF HIS ASS WHILE WALKING. THAT'S IF HE EVEN CAN WALK AT ALL, HE'S ALWAYS BENT OVER AND HIS ASS IS SORE. HE CAN'T TALK BECAUSE HE HAS A COCK IN HIS MOUF. HE CAN ONLY TYPE WITH ONE HAND HIS OTHER HAND IS GIVING A HAND JOB.

CHAOHEIHEI she's a SDDAMMB (SELF DEPRECAT0R DEFE/TIST AP0L0GIST M[]NGRELIST MUTT BREEDER)

I have known SL for a long time and I know she has a temper, but a detriment to mankind?

You haven't shown how you are morally superior to her.

@realAzhyaAryola

No wonder instigator has all that anger. He is gay and he gets badly treated for it so he unleashes his rage on the forum on most of the posters. Way to go, Ivan Ho!

Furthermore, he has this imagined Asian A l p h a males who we have not heard of. Who are they? Where are they? Bruce Lee is long gone.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No wonder instigator has all that anger. He is gay and he gets badly treated for it so he unleashes his rage on the forum on most of the posters. Way to go, Ivan Ho!

Furthermore, he has this imagined Asian gay males who we have not heard of. Who are they? Where are they? Bruce Lee is long gone.

Hello Azhyza and nice to see you here again.

From day one on this forum instigator has been angry and repeating the same rant about m******s, ap*l*gists and so on, but he has never explained what that is and how it applies to his anger at us..

A very unusual person and I hope some day he seeks the help he needs.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hi, Fash. Is that you on your avatar?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hi, Fash. Is that you on your avatar?

It is me Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

Very very pretty, Fash! I like  it!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Thank you so much Azhya, but I'm nothing special..

If you look anything like your avatar, you are breathtaking.

instigator

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No wonder instigator has all that anger. He is gay and he gets badly treated for it so he unleashes his rage on the forum on most of the posters. Way to go, Ivan Ho!

Furthermore, he has this imagined Asian gay males who we have not heard of. Who are they? Where are they? Bruce Lee is long gone.

Hello Azhyza and nice to see you here again.

From day one on this forum instigator has been angry and repeating the same rant about m******s, ap*l*gists and so on, but he has never explained what that is and how it applies to his anger at us..

A very unusual person and I hope some day he seeks the help he needs.

?????

you don't know what the fallacy of a s3lf d3precating d3feat!st ap0L0g!st m@ngr3list is?

SHitHEdLI (CHAOHEIHEI) is the perfect example

i thought you had no problem understanding engrish

Time Flies

Quote from: "instigator"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "instigator"
that's great. at the face of great adversity and oppositional media/propaganda they overcame.

Aha! So you're okay if Asian guys "sexy lady" themselves but you're not okay if Asian women do it!

Why would it be okay for Asian guys?

What a sexist hypocrite you are. Well, have fun being angry and miserable the rest of your life. You're going to be seeing more interracial relationships all the time.

NO, THE DIFFERENCE IS GIRLS DON'T USUALLY HAVE TO TRY. JUST DRESS SLUTTY OR SHOW SOME SKIN. THERE YOU GO. GET MONGRELED. NO SHORTAGE FOREIGN HORNDOG TO LINE UP.

I DIDN'T SAY ASIAN MEN SHOULD M@NGRELED, MOST DON'T BUT ONES THAT DO FACED MANY CHALLENGES IMPOSED BY THE MAINSTREAM. THEY LACK MOST ANY SOCIAL POWER AS EVIDENT HERE SO THIS IS VERY SPECIAL DUE TO THOSE HARDSHIPS. ASIAN MEN HAVE MADE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING. THE PLAYING FIELD IS NOT LEVEL.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THE ASIAN MAN FACES MANY CHALLENGES, THE WOMAN FACES NONE.

ASIAN WOMEN ARE THOUGHT OF AS DESIRED, MEN NOT ONLY NOT DESIRED BUT EVEN INSULTED TO THE POINT OF DETRIMENT.

IMAGE OF ASIAN WOMEN WITH FOREIGN HORNDOG IS IMAGE OF MILITARY SERVICEMEN / HOOKER/ MAIL ORDER BRIDE SCENARIO.

ASIAN MAN WITH OTHER WOMEN IS LIKE SOME SORT OF PRINCE OR KING. SOMETHING MUCH MORE SPECIAL.

ASIAN MEN ARE ALSO INSULTED BY THOSE THAT SAY THEY ARE ONLY WITH A WHITE GIRL BECAUSE THEY ARE stupid. ANOTHER FALSE STEREOTYPE. YOU MEAN OTHER DON'T LOVE ASIAN MAN JUST FOR HIM?? HOW TRAGIC.

EITHER WAY THEY'RE BOTH sexy ladies. JUST ONE IS MORE COMMENDABLE DUE TO MORE EFFORT REQUIRED FACING ADVERSITY.

I KNOW, BEFORE I WAS JADED BY THE INTERNET I WAS WITH CAUCASIAN MODELS BEFORE. I WAS COLOR BLIND BEFORE, BUT NOW I'M OLDER AND WISER I KNOW. PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE I WAS WITH A PRETTY WHITE GIRL.

I CAME TO MY SENSES AND REALIZED WHAT IS BEST FOR ME. I DON'T NEED THIS EXTRA COMPLICATION IN MY LIFE.

The Western media's war on Asian men commdifies Asian women as hyper-sexualized. They portrayal of Asian men is desualized. This has confused Asian women and made them hate themselves the way Fasionista and Kala do.

Asian men have to work twice as hard physically and scholastically in order to be on an equal footing with white men. What is most troublesome is our own women are being used by white men to keep us down.

Time Flies

Quote from: "instigator"only thing you need to know about this forum

1. it's really a bunch of sexy ladies claiming to be asian so it should be called the m#ngrel canadian forum not asian canadian forum

2. they feel threatened by the glorious Han Chinese, most populous peoples on the planet.

They do not accept the ideal image of gay asian male instead to them he is emasculated to a short gimpy retard like William Hung. This is the negative image they see so they project it on others.

this forum is run by self educated intelligent educated smart people

What about Asian guys who are with white or other non-Asian women?

That is too be encouraged to counter the Western media's war on Asian men. We are the ones who are portrayed as dorky, desualized geeks by the Western media war machine. Asian women are the objects of femininity or play toys for white men. This needs to stop and the way to do that is to educate Asian women about that their internalized racism is the direct result of the West's fear of Asian men becoming the objects of sexual desire.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Time Flies"
What about Asian guys who are with white or other non-Asian women?

That is too be encouraged to counter the Western media's war on Asian men. We are the ones who are portrayed as dorky, desualized geeks by the Western media war machine. Asian women are the objects of femininity or play toys for white men. This needs to stop and the way to do that is to educate Asian women about that their internalized racism is the direct result of the West's fear of Asian men becoming the objects of sexual desire.

Double standards because you can't get laid? F*ck off back to your wet nurse you misogynistic little puke.

Don't you tire of being the white man's uncle Tom? You hate yourself so much that you will sell out Asian men just for a hookup with a white man. You are a Dairy Queen, white worshipping racist of KKK proportions. You are a cancer on the Asian community and you should be shunned.

Anonymous

she doesn't understand the fallacy of the bizarre abnormal mangrel