The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"I came upon this forum when I was looking up something.

I don't even notice white women anymore. You see I have been living in Asia for 13 years now and have gotten used to beautiful, slim, sultry women. White women don't do anything for me anymore.

Welcome Mr Big Wave Dave, it is nice meet you..

We are a small group, but still have some spirited discussions..

If you have any suggestions for our group please feel free to let me know.

I suggest you give me your phone number. Just kidding, it looks like a place where people have few hang-ups. Except for Romero and Shen Li.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"I came upon this forum when I was looking up something.

I don't even notice white women anymore. You see I have been living in Asia for 13 years now and have gotten used to beautiful, slim, sultry women. White women don't do anything for me anymore.

If you don't care about white women, why did you bring them up?

Maybe it's you who doesn't do anything for them.

White chicks are what I have to compare Asian babes too.

White chicks in Asia are so pathetic they embarrass themselves. White guys don't want them and Asian guys don't seem too interested either.

keeper

I read the first few pages of this thread, When i have time i will finish the rest of the 60 pages lol. I have never had the chance to date an Asian, but i have had a crush on a lady at work some years ago. She was smoken hot, very sexy.

I say love is love, cant help who your heart falls for. Im all for it.

Anonymous

Most these Asian women are the Fresh Off the Boat, desperate with no other choice, but to marry a White man kind. Once they get to this country statistics show that a large percentage end in divorce once the Asian women becomes Americanized. lol Advice: Don't marry just because she's Asian, look beyond that and you'll find the right woman regardless of race. Now you white guys are like a virus, instead of fixing the mess you made with your own white women, you just spread your self around ike a virus infecting Asian women until they get sick of you too, and become feminists. LMAO. American born Asian women know better, but the dumb ones marry white men purely for economic reasons. lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "hohotwinkiedingdong"Most these Asian women are the Fresh Off the Boat, desperate with no other choice, but to marry a White man kind. Once they get to this country statistics show that a large percentage end in divorce once the Asian women becomes Americanized. lol Advice: Don't marry just because she's Asian, look beyond that and you'll find the right woman regardless of race. Now you white guys are like a virus, instead of fixing the mess you made with your own white women, you just spread your self around ike a virus infecting Asian women until they get sick of you too, and become feminists. LMAO. American born Asian women know better, but the dumb ones marry white men purely for economic reasons. lol

I'm Canadianized and my husband is not a virus, I am not sick of him and I have not become a feminist..

White men are neither better nor worse than white men..

You sound very insecure and ignorant of white men and women.

Odinson

I guess if a finnishman can have a samoan wife, hornung/TF/instigator can get laid within their own race..

A FUCKING SAMOAN! That´s a woman from other side of the world!

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Odinson"I guess if a finnishman can have a samoan wife, hornung/TF/instigator can get laid within their own race..

A FUCKING SAMOAN! That´s a woman from other side of the world!

There is someone for everyone, but North America doesn't offer a good selection of women. Asia is paradise, any guy cynical about women needs to come here and stay. Thirteen years and counting for me. I have no regrets.

Rambo Wong

Instigator and Time Flies are macho cool.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "hohotwinkiedingdong"Most these Asian women are the Fresh Off the Boat, desperate with no other choice, but to marry a White man kind. Once they get to this country statistics show that a large percentage end in divorce once the Asian women becomes Americanized. lol Advice: Don't marry just because she's Asian, look beyond that and you'll find the right woman regardless of race. Now you white guys are like a virus, instead of fixing the mess you made with your own white women, you just spread your self around ike a virus infecting Asian women until they get sick of you too, and become feminists. LMAO. American born Asian women know better, but the dumb ones marry white men purely for economic reasons. lol

So according to dinkywinkydongdong only desperate woman will like white guys. If white guys are so horrible then why did you insist on living in Canada ? Why do Asians prefer to live in white countries ? The obvious fact is that we create better places to live than  your own people do. You prefer to live around us than your own corrupt conniving people. You are free to leave and o back but yet you are here. You are Jealous. Do you secretl wish you were white ? Do you think that all your problems would be over if you were white ? White people still have to have integrity and have decency in white society you know. I am sure that these concepts are beyond your pathetic comprehension

Anonymous

I like all colors of woman, as long as they are intelligent, and can put up with me.

Physical attraction is good also, but not always important if we are compatible.

Kala

Quote from: "Blue Guy"I like all colors of woman, as long as they are intelligent, and can put up with me.

Physical attraction is good also, but not always important if we are compatible.

I like all colors of men too. I am not attracted to all men though. How can any woman find short, androgynous Asian guys handsome? They look like their balls haven't dropped yet. Asian guys are nice, but they really got the short straw when it comes to physical manliness and sexual attractiveness.

Renee

Sexual attractiveness is subjective. It's what makes the world go round. It would really suck if we all had the same taste in a sexual partner.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

I´m a white male and I have no hair on my chest. It just doesn´t grow there.

My arms, legs and the side of my stomach grows hair...

My back... None.

I have hobbit feet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Sexual attractiveness is subjective. It's what makes the world go round. It would really suck if we all had the same taste in a sexual partner.

Hello Ms Renee..

I like your new avatar.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Blue Guy"I like all colors of woman, as long as they are intelligent, and can put up with me.

I like all colors of men too. I am not attracted to all men though. How can any woman find short, androgynous Asian guys handsome? They look like their balls haven't dropped yet. Asian guys are nice, but they really got the short straw when it comes to physical manliness and sexual attractiveness.

Seems they are doing alright for themselves, there is billions of them that came from someplace.