The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"It´s not an exact science..

Well then don't use words like "totally" as in "totally vulnerable".

I've been called a lot of things but "vulnerable" has never ever been one of them. The whole concept of the lonely "vulnerable" fat woman is nothing but a stereotype. Personally I have quite a few overweight girlfriends and I can safely say that most of them are anything but "vulnerable".  Most of them are so wary of being taken advantage of that they are almost positively militant. :lol:

You have a husband whom treats you like a queen I hope...

That biker/nordic/viking man.

I have to admit and as much as he gets on my nerves from time to time, he does treat me damn good. But like all healthy relationships it's reciprocated as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I've been called a lot of things but "vulnerable" has never ever been one of them. The whole concept of the lonely "vulnerable" fat woman is nothing but a stereotype. Personally I have quite a few overweight girlfriends and I can safely say that most of them are anything but "vulnerable".  Most of them are so wary of being taken advantage of that they are almost positively militant. :lol:

The last word I would use to describe you is vulnerable. Fiesty, intelligent, strong-willed yes, vulnerable...FUCK NO!!

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"How do you define overweight? Shen Li seems to think she is overweight..

Technically "overweight" is defined weighing more than what is considered a healthy normal weight for your height and build. I personally define it as being in the overweight range as it pertains to the BMI charts. The BMI calculation is generally accurate for about 90% of the population. As much as the size acceptance community doesn't want to believe this, the other 10% are basically anomalies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The last word I would use to describe you is vulnerable. Fiesty, intelligent, strong-willed yes, vulnerable...FUCK NO!!

Those are the good ones.  :D

Odinson

What about the white extinction? You want us all killed. Maybe you should add that right after that "FUCK NO".

Anonymous

What about the white extinction? You want us all killed. Maybe you should add that right after that "FUCK NO".

Is that in any way connected to what Renee wrote? FYI, I do NOT hate whites and never have. I hate the way Western nations refuse to break the self-destructive culture of entitlement.

Odinson

"I want all whites annihilated" "but Odinson is evil when he wants all blacks annihilated..."

Oh fucking hell...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson""I want all whites annihilated" "but Odinson is evil when he wants all blacks annihilated..."

Oh fucking hell...

I do not want anyone "annihilated" ffs. I am not crazy.

Odinson

You wanted of our extinction...

I can´t find the post because you deleted it all. I remember it "all whites should go extinct".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You wanted of our extinction...

I can´t find the post because you deleted it all. I remember it "all whites should go extinct".

I have said in the past that whites are dying out which is a good thing because they won't live within their means. Western countries used to have a good work ethic, but now they just borrow money to buy today's spoiled voters and pass on the bill to my son and your unborn triplets.

Romero

Whites aren't dying out. There are more whites than ever and the number is only growing.

But, really? You think white people dying out is a good thing?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Whites aren't dying out. There are more whites than ever and the number is only growing.

The white race does not produce enough babies to sustain themselves just like the Japanese. They are indeed dying out. Is it a good thing? If the alternative is driving the world into more economic turmoil because they will not accept reality and live within the means of their reduced growth rates then get old and die I say.

Odinson

I have said in the past that whites are dying out which is a good thing because they won't live within their means. Western countries used to have a good work ethic, but now they just borrow money to buy today's spoiled voters and pass on the bill to my son and your unborn triplets.

"white" is not a thing. You are going to do the same.

I remember that you just shovel in groceries from the store shelves. You horde away your money. Smells like european elite behaviour. Your children are gonna learn that same behaviour from you and come spoiled little prats.

Completely effeminite cityboy prats... Useless when they have seen no hard work.

No army. Fashioning...  Lalallalalaaa prancing down with their dresses.

Woopiduu! New homosexual generation.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Whites aren't dying out. There are more whites than ever and the number is only growing.

The white race does not produce enough babies to sustain themselves just like the Japanese. They are indeed dying out. Is it a good thing? If the alternative is driving the world into more economic turmoil because they will not accept reality and live within the means of their reduced growth rates then get old and die I say.

The white race is not producing babies because we are responsible and do not have multiple babymamas.

Chinkies are producing babies to poverty.

Niggers are producing them on nothing at all.

We whites are thinking how many babies we can uphold.

13 children with 9 babymamas is not respectable around here when you have no buck to pay for them.

Even if you have money... 9! FUCK!

Anonymous

"white" is not a thing. You are going to do the same.

I remember that you just shovel in groceries from the store shelves. You horde away your money. Smells like european elite behaviour. Your children are gonna learn that same behaviour from you and come spoiled little prats.

Completely effeminite cityboy prats... Useless when they have seen no hard work.

No army. Fashioning...  Lalallalalaaa prancing down with their dresses.

Woopiduu! New homosexual generation.

I save and invest for my own retirement and the financial security of my family. People that are too irresponsible to do that deserve crushing poverty in their old age IMHO.