Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Most of the world's poor live in China, India, Asia and Africa. Western nations are the world's wealthiest and have the highest standards of living.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
I have said in the past that whites are dying out which is a good thing because they won't live within their means. Western countries used to have a good work ethic, but now they just borrow money to buy today's spoiled voters and pass on the bill to my son and your unborn triplets.

"white" is not a thing. You are going to do the same.

I remember that you just shovel in groceries from the store shelves. You horde away your money. Smells like european elite behaviour. Your children are gonna learn that same behaviour from you and come spoiled little prats.

Completely effeminite cityboy prats... Useless when they have seen no hard work.

No army. Fashioning...  Lalallalalaaa prancing down with their dresses.

Woopiduu! New homosexual generation.

I save and invest for my own retirement and the financial security of my family. People that are too irresponsible to do that deserve crushing poverty in their old age IMHO.

I remember you saying that you just shovel groceries in your cart. Reckless spending.

Will he ever learn to be like a male or will he be a effeminate cityboy nance which you hate?

All in good spirit, Shen Li...

Anonymous

"white" is not a thing. You are going to do the same.

I remember that you just shovel in groceries from the store shelves. You horde away your money. Smells like european elite behaviour. Your children are gonna learn that same behaviour from you and come spoiled little prats.

Completely effeminite cityboy prats... Useless when they have seen no hard work.

No army. Fashioning...  Lalallalalaaa prancing down with their dresses.

Woopiduu! New homosexual generation.

I save and invest for my own retirement and the financial security of my family. People that are too irresponsible to do that deserve crushing poverty in their old age IMHO.

I remember you saying that you just shovel groceries in your cart. Reckless spending. Will he ever learn to be like a male or will he be a effeminate cityboy nance which you hate?

Fair enough, I am not a total "penny pincher" like Fash is. I can't look at something in my pantry and tell you exactly what I paid for it like she does. I take my future seriously and plan for it, but I am not going to be that bloody cheap.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Most of the world's poor live in China, India, Asia and Africa. Western nations are the world's wealthiest and have the highest standards of living.

Jeez, I didn't know that Romero. Thanks for pointing that out.

Most of the growth in the world are in places like Asia. The West is old, tired and broke. The lowest birth rates in the world are in places like Japan/EU countries. Even within Western countries, non-whites usually have higher birth rates.

Odinson

I remember you saying that you just shovel groceries in your cart. Reckless spending. Will he ever learn to be like a male or will he be a effeminate cityboy nance which you hate?

Fair enough, I am not a total "penny pincher" like Fash is. I can't look at something in my pantry and tell you exactly what I paid for it like she does. I take my future seriously and plan for it, but I am not going to be that bloody cheap.

Aw I shovel the shit in too because I can´t stand shoping. I have a plan but women just go around around.

No matter the colour of the woman it is always the same.

Anonymous

Aw I shovel the shit in too because I can´t stand shoping. I have a plan but women just go around around.

I like to shop both online and in stores, but it is not an obssession with me like some women I know.

Odinson

I like to shop both online and in stores, but it is not an obssession with me like some women I know.

Yea yea bullshit.

Anonymous

Yea yea bullshit.

That's your opinion. Some people might think your interests are bs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Most of the world's poor live in China, India, Asia and Africa. Western nations are the world's wealthiest and have the highest standards of living.

Jeez, I didn't know that Romero. Thanks for pointing that out.

Most of the growth in the world are in places like Asia. The West is old, tired and broke. The lowest birth rates in the world are in places like Japan/EU countries. Even within Western countries, non-whites usually have higher birth rates.

It will be interesting to see how the world will change as the centre of power and wealth shifts from West to East.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Whites aren't dying out. There are more whites than ever and the number is only growing.

But, really? You think white people dying out is a good thing?

The white race does not produce enough babies to sustain themselves just like the Japanese. They are indeed dying out. Is it a good thing? If the alternative is driving the world into more economic turmoil because they will not accept reality and live within the means of their reduced growth rates then get old and die I say.

I think you are confusing white people with western governments. A recent study revealed that the people in the US are producing less offspring than they were 60 years ago. This is in part because young white people in the US are looking at the economics of having babies and deciding that it's too expensive. They are generally holding off having kids until later in life when they are more financially stable. This is basically the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

Generally whites in the US were living within their means before the economic downturn that hit the US in 2007. Granted many were living with high credit debt but for the most part, that debt was being met month to month. A job loss or a medical emergency was all it took to make it seem that they were living beyond their means. You have to remember that the jobless rate in the US went from around 5% to almost 12% or in some cases more in less than a year. In reality it was minorities who undertook homeownership under the "National Home Ownership Strategy" started by the Clinton Admin a decade earlier that were the hardest hit. They were the ones living well beyond their means. All one has to do is look at the foreclosure and short sale rates in urban areas to see what the story really is.

Ask yourself this; if your household suddenly lost half its income or more in the blink of an eye, where would you be? What would your household finances look like? If you are like the average person, it would look like you are living well beyond your means.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Well then don't use words like "totally" as in "totally vulnerable".

I've been called a lot of things but "vulnerable" has never ever been one of them. The whole concept of the lonely "vulnerable" fat woman is nothing but a stereotype. Personally I have quite a few overweight girlfriends and I can safely say that most of them are anything but "vulnerable".  Most of them are so wary of being taken advantage of that they are almost positively militant. :lol:

The last word I would use to describe you is vulnerable. Fiesty, intelligent, strong-willed yes, vulnerable...FUCK NO!!

What about the white extinction? You want us all killed. Maybe you should add that right after that "FUCK NO".

I highly doubt that.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I think you are confusing white people with western governments. A recent study revealed that the people in the US are producing less offspring than they were 60 years ago. This is in part because young white people in the US are looking at the economics of having babies and deciding that it's too expensive. They are generally holding off having kids until later in life when they are more financially stable. This is basically the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

Generally whites in the US were living within their means before the economic downturn that hit the US in 2007. Granted many were living with high credit debt but for the most part, that debt was being met month to month. A job loss or a medical emergency was all it took to make it seem that they were living beyond their means. You have to remember that the jobless rate in the US went from around 5% to almost 12% or in some cases more in less than a year. In reality it was minorities who undertook homeownership under the "National Home Ownership Strategy" started by the Clinton Admin a decade earlier that were the hardest hit. They were the ones living well beyond their means. All one has to do is look at the foreclosure and short sale rates in urban areas to see what the story really is.

Ask yourself this; if your household suddenly lost half its income or more in the blink of an eye, where would you be? What would your household finances look like? If you are like the average person, it would look like you are living well beyond your means.

Ms Renee, I have girlfriends with higher incomes than I do, a husband with a good job and only one child that are living paycheque to paycheque.

Aside from what remains on our mortgage we are debt free, save money for retirement and our children's education.

When I suggest to my girlfriends that they find out where their money is being spent they get offended!

How can they possibly be debt-free when they do not even know where the money is going?

I disagree with Shen Li about whites being more irresponsible with money, but I agree if she is saying too many people in Canada are irresponsible with credit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"I think you are confusing white people with western governments. A recent study revealed that the people in the US are producing less offspring than they were 60 years ago. This is in part because young white people in the US are looking at the economics of having babies and deciding that it's too expensive. They are generally holding off having kids until later in life when they are more financially stable. This is basically the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

Ms Renee, I have girlfriends with higher incomes than I do, a husband with a good job and only one child that are living paycheque to paycheque.

Aside from what remains on our mortgage we are debt free, save money for retirement and our children's education.

When I suggest to my girlfriends that they find out where their money is being spent they get offended!

How can they possibly be debt-free when they do not even know where the money is going?

I disagree with Shen Li about whites being more irresponsible with money, but I agree if she is saying too many people in Canada are irresponsible with credit.

I used to charge too many items too. I had to change that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I am talking about the culture of entitlement throughout the West. It is tying the arms of rapidly aging cash-strapped governments from shrinking the size of unaffordable government.

Anonymous

Consumer debt is a problem for many Koreans too.