The best topic

Replies: 10364
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:09:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

:lol:  To funny, Ill have to use that insult.  :lol:

Frost

Instigator, and whom ever have some pride, and confidence in yourself, just because one girl turns you down there is millions more that will or will not. :)

Maybe change the bait on the hook :)

Frost

Well when he learns to stop worrying about his virginity it might help, most woman know if your just a horn dog.

Kala

I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

Leopardsocks

Ah, I LOVE the smell of racism in the morning...

instigator

Quote from: "Kala"I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

wow when asian girls are this stupid and self deprecating it's no wonder we have such happy white guys

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Ah, I LOVE the smell of racism in the morning...

Yes, there is today Dear Leopardsocks..

I am going to start either deleting or editting out racial slurs in posts..

It's a volation of the rules.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"
Quote from: "Kala"I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

wow when asian girls are this stupid and self deprecating it's no wonder we have such happy white guys

Instigator, you have to stop using racial slurs.

instigator

why did you delete my posts?

why are idiots like shen li and such allowed to post such vile hate against asians?

instigator

i'll post them again. i know you don't like my posts because there is so much truth to it.

i saved the post so i'll post it again

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"why did you delete my posts?

why are idiots like shen li and such allowed to post such vile hate against asians?

How many times have I told you to stop posting racial slurs?

M*****l is slur based on race.

You can't keep ignoring the rules.

instigator

m+ngrel is not race. it is equivalent to outcast

a wanderer, roamer, with no home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"m+ngrel is not race. it is equivalent to outcast

a wanderer, roamer, with no home.

I beg to differ, I think it is a slur based exclusively on one's race or in this case mixed race.

Romero

instigator, Kala is likely a troll. Probably having a good laugh watching you totally lose it.

Anonymous

Welcome Kala, but I have to say I do understand instigator's feelings.

Maybe you just didn't think about it, but this post does offend.

Some of the things you wrote about are true like not letting other people decide your happiness.

The first paragraph however was one negative stereotype after another.