The best topic

Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

Great to here :-)

Sorry for hijacking the thread, on with the show lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Great to here :-)

Sorry for hijacking the thread, on with the show lol.

This happens regularly on all forums Blue, it is expected.

You are liked here and we like to know you are doing well.

Frost

instigator

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "instigator"when one after another bimbo disgraces themselves,

like when resorting to war, there is no choice but violence and killing.

I have warned you before instigator about making threats, so make that your last time you do it.

We have a new poster who disagreed with Kala without sounding like a petulant child.

Use your head before you post.

wow, you are a bad mod. who am i threatening? what i said is a metaphor.

you have to stop nitpicking my posts over the small stuff.

you are missing some real good stuff

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "instigator"when one after another bimbo disgraces themselves,

like when resorting to war, there is no choice but violence and killing.

I have warned you before instigator about making threats, so make that your last time you do it.

We have a new poster who disagreed with Kala without sounding like a petulant child.

Use your head before you post.

wow, you are a bad mod. who am i threatening? what i said is a metaphor.

you have to stop nitpicking my posts over the small stuff.

you are missing some real good stuff

It was a call to violence.

instigator

lol. a call to violence? i realized a long time ago this world aint roses and teddy bears.

Kala

Quote from: "Dragonborn"
Quote from: "Kala"The topic here is interracial relationships and I was only telling people what I have seen. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Everything I said is true to the best of my knowledge. The only people who have a meltdown over this topic have other issues in their lives.

I read what you said about not using racial slurs. I don't do that anyway, so that isn't an issue for me. If we can't even give our opinions about this topic then please tell me and I will make this my last post.

It's not the opinion part that's off-putting, it's how you are delivering your message. It blatantly lacks any class at all. It's cool you don't like Asian guys, but describing us was physically unattractive through stereotypical rhetoric sounds a bit bitter to me.

I don't suppose you go around dissing anybody in real life, so just because we are on an online forum doesn't mean you should go around sounding disgruntled.

Did you read my original post? My life is great, I have nothing to be bitter about. I know life can be unfair and sexual desirability is no different. Asian women got luckier than Asian guys that's all. I assume you are over 18, so I won't pretend that the world is fair and all things are equal. I was only telling it like it is,  I wasn't "dissing" you or anyone else.

Anonymous

My apologies Kala as I was editting your post as per your request and accidentally deleted it.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "instigator"
Quote from: "Kala"I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

wow when asian girls are this stupid and self deprecating it's no wonder we have such happy white guys

Nobody cares other than you.

instigator

you are off the charts on the reject-meter. Dont blame us

BritishManwhore

Any time a guy (Asian or otherwise) is whining about things being unfair, he's generally coming from a mindset of scarcity. They get butthurt because they see one Asian woman with a non-Asian man, and feel slighted. They don't seem to realise there are probably a billion Asian women out there. Scarcity and no game tend to go hand in hand.

Anyway I saw this thread randomly and wanted to ask. I'm a blue eyed white guy, and for the last few years I've only been dating non-white girls (Asian, Black, Indian). Not consciously, I've just been travelling and living in particularly diverse places. Now, when I walk around with an Indian girl, I get stared at loads by Asian girls (non-westernised in general). Why is that? Is it because she's brown skinned? I know in most places in Asia I've travelled, brown skin seems to be a very bad thing. Are they judging me/her? Or jealous?

I'm not really that bothered, just kinda curious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BritishManwhore"Any time a guy (Asian or otherwise) is whining about things being unfair, he's generally coming from a mindset of scarcity. They get butthurt because they see one Asian woman with a non-Asian man, and feel slighted. They don't seem to realise there are probably a billion Asian women out there. Scarcity and no game tend to go hand in hand.

Anyway I saw this thread randomly and wanted to ask. I'm a blue eyed white guy, and for the last few years I've only been dating non-white girls (Asian, Black, Indian). Not consciously, I've just been travelling and living in particularly diverse places. Now, when I walk around with an Indian girl, I get stared at loads by Asian girls (non-westernised in general). Why is that? Is it because she's brown skinned? I know in most places in Asia I've travelled, brown skin seems to be a very bad thing. Are they judging me/her? Or jealous?

I'm not really that bothered, just kinda curious.

Hello British Manwhore, nice to meet you and welcome.

:)

instigator

you m+ngrels should be ashamed of yourselves that the image you have of asians is this

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3137/2770594056_0f7c6949dd_m.jpg">

it is so sad you are asian yourself.

man you guys are fucked up.

totally programmed and should be so embarassed of yourselves that you've been programmed

instigator

Postby instigator » 13 minutes ago

Quote    Kala wrote:I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

what exactly should we be jealous of?

you're m+ngrel self and dork BF? LOL

don't flatter yourself bitch.

you aint no fine catch just because some reject accepted you LOL

fuckin dork!! LOL

instigator

Postby instigator » 2 minutes ago

and before you idiots come back and say i'm ugly or this and that forgetabout it.

you're so predictable. sad little dorks.

i have a high standard. beautiful wife and non-m+ngrel child. don't need plastic tits or steroids or dye hair blond or any other idiotic things people do in the name of "beauty"

my son as well as i, are the alpha asian male. we are beautiful specimens.

the evolution of the human race.

the most advanced human species of all time to ever grace the earth.

you m+ngrel bitches should look within instead of outward at what other idiot races with an agenda are trying to program you with.

some of you bimbo asian bitches think you are so great and hot but are so fucking stupid

who the fuck do you think got you here?

you are crying in your congee when asian man was over here paving the way for all you m+ngrel bitches to come over, so commend us and pay respect for the sacrifice endured so you can enjoy your m+ngrel life

ungrateful bitches

discrimination caused murder, motherfuckers died opening the gate of canada and usa so you could enjoy life so pay some fucking respect.

Romero

instigator, aren't you allowed to be with whoever you want? So why aren't others allowed? As if there were anything you could do about it.

instigator

m+ngrelism is a choice yes but hatred of yourself and insulting your people is optional.

often it goes hand in hand.

this is the fallacy of the self deprecating defeatist apologist m+ongrel