The best topic

Replies: 10370
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:11:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Well, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. There are millions of people in interracial relationships and the number is only growing.

They're happy. You're not. You're fighting a lost cause. You already lost like thousands of years ago.

instigator

oh no, i'm perfectly happy. i'm not the self deprecator defeatist apologist m+ngrelist.

Romero

If you're perfectly happy then why are you always flipping out? Why are you so angry over relationships that are none of your business?

instigator

i'm not angry about those. that is the confusion. i'm not against them, i'm against self deprecator defeatist apologist m+ngrelist.

a disgrace to their people due to self deprecating defeatist apologist m+ngrelist behaviour

you know what i'm talking about. the hatred of your brother and father, attributing your own prejudices towards your entire asian male mankind. like as if they are progressive but asian males are perpetuating medieval ideology.

it doesn't matter though, we all know this is alpha asian earth

most just don't know it yet or refuse to admit it.

i guess they continue to live in a bubble and think they are special.

the attention seeking perverse self deprecator defeatist apologist m+ngrelist.

you aint special, it's called abnormal and bizarre

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"m+ngrelism is a choice yes but hatred of yourself and insulting your people is optional.

often it goes hand in hand.

this is the fallacy of the self deprecating defeatist apologist m+ongrel

Yawns

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

Have you got some chip on your shoulder. Nice way to introduce yourself with some outdated racial stereotypes.

We are happy that you found a hirstute white man with big wrists strong enough to drag you back to his cave with. He has got himself a real keeper. I am so jealous of him.  :roll:

instigator

^^ WHO CARES ABOUT THEM. JUST ROLL YOUR EYES AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND LAUGH AT THE CIRCUS REJECT SIDESHOW THAT IS THE FALLACY OF THE SELF DEPRECATING DEFEATIST APOLOGIST MONGRELISTS.

BritishManwhore

Romero

I've rarely seen anyone so frustrated!

"Stop taking my women! Argh! Why can white guys get women but I can't?"

instigator

not true homoero, as an alpha asian male, although i admit to facing discrimination there are plenty of women for me. i do have high standards though. maybe that's why rejects are angry so they become perverse self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrelists because they got rejected.

i will not stoop down to generalizing and hating asian women.

i'm smarter than that. i do not stoop down to a self deprecator.

Alpha asian males do not self deprecate.

we have too much pride to let the m+ngrelists bring us down.

i only have issue with self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrelists which are a poisonous disease to asian mankind.

BritishManwhore

Sorry to break it to you bro but your behaviour is the opposite of alpha

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"i will not stoop down to generalizing and hating asian women.

Unless they choose to be with someone you don't approve of, of course.

Kala

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Kala"I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

Have you got some chip on your shoulder. Nice way to introduce yourself with some outdated racial stereotypes.

We are happy that you found a hirstute white man with big wrists strong enough to drag you back to his cave with. He has got himself a real keeper. I am so jealous of him.  :roll:

I do not have a chip on my shoulder. I was just talking about obvious realities that cannot be denied. You seem to be more than a little jealous and insecure.

Sorry nature has not made Asian guys as desirable to the opposite sex as we are, but that is just the way it is. Being bitter won't make you desirable to any women.

Hello Kitty

Lol, tru tho

Kala

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"

Lol, tru tho

It's too bad more Asian guys can't learn to laugh at themselves. There are too many Asian guys that rant and stomp their feet when confronted with the obvious that they were gifted in areas other than physical sex appeal. Asian guys have other traits that women want, so they should train their efforts on developing their strengths.