The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

any male with an avatar like Seoulfag is a joke and a very sick one too

Kala

Quote from: "Gary Oak"any male with an avatar like Seoulfag is a joke and a very sick one too

What is wrong with that avatar? It seems like a fairly typical Asian guy.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"any male with an avatar like Seoulfag is a joke and a very sick one too

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV6626PuaY4wDQzyOkdtOlkGjYOYuFatPMD3JRqT8VlQPcb-k0zQ">

It does not surprise me that white worshipping wannabes like Shen Li want to sweep all the garbage Asian men face under the carpet. I think energyturtle is right, kala might really believe what she is saying. Telling us not to feed the trolls is copout of a serious issue facing Asian men. Her internalized racial hatred may be legitimate. The Western media has done a thorough job desexing Asian men.

Romero

Shen Li is saying not to feed the troll because Kala is some white dude who's enjoying whipping you Asian guys up into a frenzy.

You're supposed to be fighting against racism and hatred yet here you are attacking your own fellow Asians.

instigator

don't worry time flies

i'm a proud alpha asian male, Han Chinese to be exact and i'm part of the most populous group in the world.

that means alpha asian male is furthering alpha asian mankind

this is something to be proud of.

the other peoples of this planet are jealous and trying to slander us and take us down.

if programmed self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrel bitches don't want you then go to asia and find a girl.

instigator

be proud to be asian.

this is something self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrel bitches are not.

@realAzhyaAryola

That's what you think and you're off. I'm proud.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That's what you think and you're off. I'm proud.

Hello Azhya, instigator lives in his own angry little world.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hello, Fash! That's too bad. Life is short and we only live once to be that angry.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hello, Fash! That's too bad. Life is short and we only live once to be that angry.

If instigator wasn't so childish I would pity him Azhya.

instigator

i live in a happy alpha asian world.

you are proud of m@ngrel world!! LOL

Kala

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hello, Fash! That's too bad. Life is short and we only live once to be that angry.

If instigator wasn't so childish I would pity him Azhya.

He would rather annoy people than find a gf. Even short little Vietnamese born dudes can find a woman.

They can get a girlfriend for sure. I know lots of Asian girls with short, effeminate little Asian guys with little girl arms that barely look male. I have never found men that look as pretty as me desirable. Lots of those types in Asia and enough of them here too. He will never be able to compete with taller, more masculine white guys so he should focus on his inner strengths where he does have a chance to get a woman to like him or more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"

You like it? It is time to change it.

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"STFU Hornydung you idiot

Are you saying Rambo Wong is the same Hornung that stalks Shen Li?