The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"STFU Hornydung you idiot

Are you saying Rambo Wong is the same Hornung that stalks Shen Li?

yes

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"Are you saying Rambo Wong is the same Hornung that stalks Shen Li?

Rambo Wong is actually Gary Oak. He's been busted a few times.

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Are you saying Rambo Wong is the same Hornung that stalks Shen Li?

Gary Oak is so pathetic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Romero"

Gary Oak is so pathetic.

:shock: how strange :shock:

Anonymous

asian chicks are tight n right and mine is big and white.

Romero

Rambo Wong is Gary Oak copying Hornung. Notice how Rambo follows Gary on every forum he signs up on? Oak was also busted for forgetting to change handles once. Apparently Rambo Wong loves Tartan Dragon.

Romero

I'm not defending or explaining nutjob Hornung. I'm just telling you that Rambo Wong is Gary Oak. From another forum:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/30nemvq.jpg">

What are the odds that both Gary Oak and Rambo Wong would write the same way, be obsessed with their stupid 'fan Qing, fu Ming" oath, and spell it with all capitals?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I'm not defending or explaining nutjob Hornung. I'm just telling you that Rambo Wong is Gary Oak. From another forum:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/30nemvq.jpg">

What are the odds that both Gary Oak and Rambo Wong would write the same way, be obsessed with their stupid 'fan Qing, fu Ming" oath, and spell it with all capitals?

:lol:

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I think Seoulfag is Hornung :lol:

No, he isn't Gary.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"[/quote
No, he isn't Gary.

Who is Gary then ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"[/quote
No, he isn't Gary.

Who is Gary then ?

Fash, I don't know why you waste your time on this retard.

Gary Oak

you calling me a retard implies that you are smarter than me. Well it doesn't show now does it. Is your IQ higher ? i highly doubt it. Are you more knowledgeable than I am ? Have you read more non fiction books ? Have you travelled more, done more things ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"you calling me a retard implies that you are smarter than me. Well it doesn't show now does it. Is your IQ higher ? i highly doubt it. Are you more knowledgeable than I am ? Have you read more non fiction books ? Have you travelled more, done more things ?

You have been asked before what your job is by both Zetsu and myself, but you never answered it..

Why should seoulbro answer your questions when you won't answer his?