The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Interracial relationships are mostly ridiculous.

These men with their thai women are below scum. They are not vikings, they are dwarves and other types of low lifes.

These chicks with their black or arab men are 99% ugly or so fat that no other man would take them. These foreign men are only after papers and will send the bitches money to the fuck hole where his real wife and family is.

Westernized black or arab man might realize what a thousand kilo whale/thousand year old female they have in their arms so uglies go to 3rd world countries seeking out males.

Smoking pot, dealing multiple chicks to get money.

Thai women use men to get money for their poor ass families. They are whores. That is why they turn every place they set their skinny asses on into a whore land.

Just telling the truth folks.

IR dating is a joke for the most part.

I am from a working class family, but I am not a w****..

I don't weigh 1000 kilos either..

My husband does not smoke or deal pot to make extra money..

We are a normal working class Christian family.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Interracial relationships are mostly ridiculous.

These men with their thai women are below scum. They are not vikings, they are dwarves and other types of low lifes.

These chicks with their black or arab men are 99% ugly or so fat that no other man would take them. These foreign men are only after papers and will send the bitches money to the fuck hole where his real wife and family is.

Westernized black or arab man might realize what a thousand kilo whale/thousand year old female they have in their arms so uglies go to 3rd world countries seeking out males.

Smoking pot, dealing multiple chicks to get money.

Thai women use men to get money for their poor ass families. They are whores. That is why they turn every place they set their skinny asses on into a whore land.

Just telling the truth folks.

IR dating is a joke for the most part.

I am from a working class family, but I am not a w****..

I don't weigh 1000 kilos either..

My husband does not smoke or deal pot to make extra money..

We are a normal working class Christian family.

I don´t mean you Fash.

There is a certain pattern here.

Anonymous

^^Are dollar or Euro stores popular in Finland/Scandinavia? If so, do they attract Finnish white trash?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Are dollar or Euro stores popular in Finland/Scandinavia? If so, do they attract Finnish white trash?

Not with those names but hey last time I was in LIDL getting a soda, I saw one of our "queens" walking with crocs-shoes on and carrying 24-pack of nobelaner beer.

Red as a tomato and in a hurry so I guess she had the shakes.

Asians, blacks, arabs go there a lot. And gypsies. They have some good items like salami, cheese and ham.

We don´t have people like this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Are dollar or Euro stores popular in Finland/Scandinavia? If so, do they attract Finnish white trash?

Not with those names but hey last time I was in LIDL getting a soda, I saw one of our "queens" walking with crocs-shoes on and carrying 24-pack of nobelaner beer.

Red as a tomato and in a hurry so I guess she had the shakes.

Asians, blacks, arabs go there a lot. And gypsies. They have some good items like salami, cheese and ham.

We don´t have people like this.

That might be true of Walmart in the United States, but not so here Odie..

I live in a very cosmopolitan city, so the Walmarts here reflect that.

Odinson

"The only place in the world where you can walk in wearing no pants and flip flops and nobody would even notice you"  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson""The only place in the world where you can walk in wearing no pants and flip flops and nobody would even notice you"  :lol:

I have never seen anyone dressed like that inside a Calgary Walmart.

Odinson

Of course these people might not be as priviledged as you and I.

It looks like your basic store but it seems to attract weird people.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson""The only place in the world where you can walk in wearing no pants and flip flops and nobody would even notice you"  :lol:

I see. Maybe you just do not pay attention.  :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I see. Maybe you just do not pay attention.  :)

In all fairness though, I did not see anything out of the ordinary when I went to the Wally World near my house. Maybe the freaks come out on the weekend.

Odinson

What I´ve seen, the customer type is kinda leveled in stores.

Certain kind of people come at a certain time.

Rejects tend to shop at a time when they don´t have to deal with the upper-class and thus feeling ashamed.

I just saw this when I was working in an electronic store long time ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"What I´ve seen, the customer type is kinda leveled in stores.

Certain kind of people come at a certain time.

Rejects tend to shop at a time when they don´t have to deal with the upper-class and thus feeling ashamed.

I just saw this when I was working in an electronic store long time ago.

Most electronics store employees here are paid on commission, so unlike say Wally World you never have to go looking for someone to help you find something.

Obvious Li

the demographics of the average Walmart customer is......wait for it...everyone from rich to poor...the only common denominator is that everyone wants a good deal.....there is a perception that only low income trash shop there but obviously that is untrue.....everyone shops at wally mart.....except people like me.....

i would rather have my fingernails pulled out with pliers then to:

A) walk through 5 miles of aisles to buy a tee shirt or:

B) wait in line for 40 minutes to fucking pay for it............

NO FUCKING THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the demographics of the average Walmart customer is......wait for it...everyone from rich to poor...the only common denominator is that everyone wants a good deal.....there is a perception that only low income trash shop there but obviously that is untrue.....everyone shops at wally mart.....except people like me.....

The store that I hate, but many people love is IKEA. Overrated, ugly junk in a strangely designed store.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"the demographics of the average Walmart customer is......wait for it...everyone from rich to poor...the only common denominator is that everyone wants a good deal.....there is a perception that only low income trash shop there but obviously that is untrue.....everyone shops at wally mart.....except people like me.....

The store that I hate, but many people love is IKEA. Overrated, ugly junk in a strangely designed store.

i love you baby...the only store i hate shopping in than walmart is fucking IKEA..i hate that fucking store sooooo much...their furniture is ugly, cheap and impossible to assemble....