The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson""Mixed babies are cute blah blah" is disgusting.

"I want mixed babies"...

What the hell is wrong with you people!?

Take your mixed babies and shove them back up your ass!

If some1 says to me that my babies are gonna be little obamas or some other biracial person of fame... I´ll give the person 15secs to pack up and run towards the south before I tell my dog to tear the person up.

I will hear none of that pathetic mixed baby bullshit...

I gather you don't approve of the mixing of the races.

Mix, don't mix, I don't care. I made my choices in life and I don't give a flying fuck if strangers disapprove.

It wasn´t my point.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

"I want mixed babies"...

If some1 says to me that my babies are gonna be little obamas or some other biracial person of fame... I´ll give the person 15secs to pack up and run towards the south before I tell my dog to tear the person up.

No. I take my shotgun out when some loon starts bragging "I have a mixed baby, I have a mixed baby heheheheee" like it´s some kind of an achievement.

"I want to have beautiful mixed kids because I´m so goddamn ugly that the mirror breaks."

Fucking human waste...

My children are biracial, but I don't feel I brag about it..

I just love them so much and thank the Lord for both of them.

Romero

"I want mixed babies"...

No. I take my shotgun out when some loon starts bragging "I have a mixed baby, I have a mixed baby heheheheee" like it´s some kind of an achievement.

"I want to have beautiful mixed kids because I´m so goddamn ugly that the mirror breaks."

Fucking human waste...

You're imagining these people. People don't brag about having mixed babies. How many times have these things been said to you? Like maybe none?

Nobody has ever said to you that they're so ugly they want to have mixed kids. Nobody would say something like that.

You're the who's saying and thinking these things.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"

Fucking human waste...

You're imagining these people. People don't brag about having mixed babies. How many times have these things been said to you? Like maybe none?

Nobody has ever said to you that they're so ugly they want to have mixed kids. Nobody would say something like that.

Says Romero, the master of knowing the unknowable.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Fucking human waste...

In all fairness though Renee, wouldn't you agree that Romero's claims that most parents of mixed-race children do not brag about it seem more plausible than Odinson's claims that they do? Neither of them has any proof of course, but I still think Romero is probably much closer to the truth on this one.

Renee

In all fairness though Renee, wouldn't you agree that Romero's claims that most parents of mixed-race children do not brag about it seem more plausible than Odinson's claims that they do? Neither of them has any proof of course, but I still think Romero is probably much closer to the truth on this one.

I've actually heard some people claim that mixed race children are prettier or nicer looking than children of single race parents on more than one occasion so I'm not going to lean toward either side. It could very well be plausible that Odinson has witnessed similar statements as I have.

My problem is with Romero's constant absolutism when it comes to just about any subject. I'm almost certain that he simply blurts out an opposing statement, digs his heels into it and just behaves contrary for contrary's sake. Face it NO ONE can really know what another person has heard or experienced in their life so calling someone a liar without any real proof (as Romero does all the time) is incredibly stupid.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

You have real proof of your accusation that I'm contrary for contrary's sake?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"You have real proof of your accusation that I'm contrary for contrary's sake?

No I don't, read my previous words "almost certain". It's just a feeling I get while watching the same pattern of debate come out of you over and over again. In most cases you simply use a series of contrary answers with no supporting information to uphold your position.

Funny thing is I'm not the only one who feels that way and you know it.

Anonymous

I've actually heard some people claim that mixed race children are prettier or nicer looking than children of single race parents on more than one occasion so I'm not going to lean toward either side. It could very well be plausible that Odinson has witnessed similar statements as I have.

My problem is with Romero's constant absolutism when it comes to just about any subject. I'm almost certain that he simply blurts out an opposing statement, digs his heels into it and just behaves contrary for contrary's sake. Face it NO ONE can really know what another person has heard or experienced in their life so calling someone a liar without any real proof (as Romero does all the time) is incredibly stupid.

He may or may not be a contrarian just for the sake of it, I don't know. However, on a subject like this all we can do is give our opinions based on our own personal experiences. I have never known Fash to "brag" about anything let alone her kids' mixed race heritage. Personally, I tell anyone and everyone that will listen that I had a healthy boy, but I don't make an issue of his racial background. To me that is a who fucking cares type of thing.

I am not saying that Odinson or yourself have not heard people talk like that. All I am saying is that I know many people with mixed-race kids and they don't usually talk about that let alone boast.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"No I don't, read my previous words "almost certain". It's just a feeling I get while watching the same pattern of debate come out of you over and over again. In most cases you simply use a series of contrary answers with no supporting information to uphold your position.

Funny thing is I'm not the only one who feels that way and you know it.

Yeah, I figured you were just blurting out whatever.

Odinson

For the offspring to be good looking, both of the parents have to be pretty people.

Both of Obamas parents are butt ugly and their offspring looks like the mouth of Sauron from the movies.

Yea, I´ve heard some fucking stupid comments.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"For the offspring to be good looking, both of the parents have to be pretty people.Both of Obamas parents are butt ugly and their offspring looks like the mouth of Sauron from the movies.

Yea, I´ve heard some fucking stupid comments.

No argument from me about that.

Odinson

Mix, don't mix, I don't care. I made my choices in life and I don't give a flying fuck if strangers disapprove.

What is there to "disapprove" of? People need to be judged on character not on race or skin color or appearance.

Yea. It doesn´t matter if you are black, brown, yellow or normal.

Anonymous

What is there to "disapprove" of? People need to be judged on character not on race or skin color or appearance.

Haha, you are baaaaaad!! :lol:

Odinson

Haha, you are baaaaaad!! :lol:

:lol: