The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Keeper"I have a confession, I have a Thing for Asian Women, There was a Lady where I worked at a few years back that I had a crush on, her name was Joy (sigh) I miss her.

Oh look we got another racist Asian fetisher here.

Rambo Wong

I hate it when I see white men with Asian girls. They should stay with their own type

Kala

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I hate it when I see white men with Asian girls. They should stay with their own type

I can understand that, but you should not get angry just because like all Asian guys you have a small dick, small wrists, are short and effeminate. Asian men should concentrate on studying and being good sons. Asian men are too effeminate to compete with white men on looks and masculinity.

keeper

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Keeper"I have a confession, I have a Thing for Asian Women, There was a Lady where I worked at a few years back that I had a crush on, her name was Joy (sigh) I miss her.

Oh look we got another racist Asian fetisher here.

Oh look we HAVE another dip shit that has no clue. grow up loser

keeper

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I hate it when I see white men with Asian girls. They should stay with their own type

I can understand that, but you should not get angry just because like all Asian guys you have a small dick, small wrists, are short and effeminate. Asian men should concentrate on studying and being good sons. Asian men are too effeminate to compete with white men on looks and masculinity.

I think you need to get out more.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

No, this asshole wouldn't no what to do if he couldn't troll people from the comfort of hos mother's basement.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Hello Keeper, yes Kala does need to get out more..

If Kala is Asian, how could she say such awful things about Asian men?

Is Kala's father short and effeminate? If Kala has a brother is he fit that negative stereotype too?

Rambo Wong

Kala has already been ruined by the big caucs just like Fashionista and Shen Li and doesn't care about her Chinese heritage. We don't want you girls back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Kala has already been ruined by the big caucs just like Fashionista and Shen Li and doesn't care about her Chinese heritage. We don't want you girls back.

Called the police lately dipshit?

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The right man or a woman...

Who? What?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"The right man or a woman...

Who? What?

I mean that date a person whom doesn´t hate the counterpart of his damn race.

Odinson

The vast majority of IR-dating is an insecure man dating a 3rd world country trash or an insecure woman dating a 3rd world country trash.

Only weaklings talk and write blogs about IR-dating and hope it will become a trend so that they can have some kind of a support group. Sounds kinda like wine tasting.

Fuck that..

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"The vast majority of IR-dating is an insecure man dating a 3rd world country trash or an insecure woman dating a 3rd world country trash.

Only weaklings talk and write blogs about IR-dating and hope it will become a trend so that they can have some kind of a support group. Sounds kinda like wine tasting.

Fuck that..

Odi, you shit head.....i suspect your words most accurately reflect your personal situation......insecure is not a word i would use to describe myself...."the ego that ate chicago" which is how one of my ex-wives described me in court proceedings is far more accurate.........aside from the fact i am attracted to asian women, their beauty, class, grace, cleanliness and cultural traditions, and asian food....i was and am continually turned off by bitchy, psychotic, trashy, obese, demanding white females, who expect the world but are willing to contribute fuck all to make it a better place......in all the years i lived in Korea i never, ever, not one time saw a Korean housewife wearing sweat pants.....a staple of dress among lower standard white women....oh, and of course i must mention the ass tattoos so prevalent among today's more fashionable white trash.....i mean i could write a novel outlining the pros and cons of marrying a Korean as opposed to a NA whitey...but WTF.....you like hanging around with black trash......so whats the point

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"The vast majority of IR-dating is an insecure man dating a 3rd world country trash or an insecure woman dating a 3rd world country trash.

Fuck that..

Odi, you shit head.....i suspect your words most accurately reflect your personal situation......insecure is not a word i would use to describe myself...."the ego that ate chicago" which is how one of my ex-wives described me in court proceedings is far more accurate.........aside from the fact i am attracted to asian women, their beauty, class, grace, cleanliness and cultural traditions, and asian food....i was and am continually turned off by bitchy, psychotic, trashy, obese, demanding white females, who expect the world but are willing to contribute fuck all to make it a better place......in all the years i lived in Korea i never, ever, not one time saw a Korean housewife wearing sweat pants.....a staple of dress among lower standard white women....oh, and of course i must mention the ass tattoos so prevalent among today's more fashionable white trash.....i mean i could write a novel outlining the pros and cons of marrying a Korean as opposed to a NA whitey...but WTF.....you like hanging around with black trash......so whats the point

Hello, Mr. Obvious Li, Odinson appears to be just talking and with no idea what he is saying..

I tend to agree that women here tend to be more relaxed and comfortable with themselves..

I too would not even think about leaving my house in sweat pants and T-shirt.