The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

She thinks love has no limit but she does not like asian men... What makes the asian men so different to latinos? Flat face?

Odinson

Oh my lord stay in the kitchen for christ sakes!

Odinson

"Love is not about skincolour... I don´t like asian men."

WTF!?

She is a dumb bitch.

Romero

You sure like Nazi military march music, Maverick. Confederate too, eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

She thinks love has no limit but she does not like asian men... What makes the asian men so different to latinos? Flat face?

I have little use for East Asian women that trash East Asian men. :x

Odinson

My temper would not last a day if I had to listen to that dumbass bitch.

I might pretend to listen so that I get laid but after that it´s adios.

If by some miracle I would be in a relationship with her, I would whoop her ass when she opens her mouth other than to take my slong in and lick my balls.

Then I´m gonna grab her by her neck and throw her on her stomach on the bed.

Grab her hips and lift that ass up.

Put my leg on the bed and take her like a champ. She can make her sounds because it turns me on.

Odinson

You see, she´s of some use after all.

Kala

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Too long, maybe I will watch it another time. If all she is doing is saying the obvious, that Oriental guys are short and have little gurly wrists what is wrong with that? After all, everyone knows that.

Rambo Wong

Oriental men now are tall and have big wrists

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Oriental men now are tall and have big wrists

There are many different body types among Asian men.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Too long, maybe I will watch it another time. If all she is doing is saying the obvious, that Oriental guys are short and have little gurly wrists what is wrong with that? After all, everyone knows that.

Oriental?? That's a fucking rug asshole. :x

keeper

I have a confession, I have a Thing for Asian Women, There was a Lady where I worked at a few years back that I had a crush on, her name was Joy (sigh) I miss her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I have a confession, I have a Thing for Asian Women, There was a Lady where I worked at a few years back that I had a crush on, her name was Joy (sigh) I miss her.

That is your business Keeps. If you have a preference for East Asian features, you have a preference. You seem like a respectful, good man. If you treat that woman good that is all that matters.

Kala

Quote from: "Keeper"I have a confession, I have a Thing for Asian Women, There was a Lady where I worked at a few years back that I had a crush on, her name was Joy (sigh) I miss her.

Asian women and white men are a natural match.

Odinson

Quote from: "Kala"

Asian women and white men are a natural match.

Yeah right...