The best topic

Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You are a yellow trash, slutbag ho.

I knew the only reason why you hate Chinese is because you're racist against them.

Getting beaten up by those Chinese boxers was a long time ago. It's time to let it go.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"The vast majority of IR-dating is an insecure man dating a 3rd world country trash or an insecure woman dating a 3rd world country trash.

Only weaklings talk and write blogs about IR-dating and hope it will become a trend so that they can have some kind of a support group. Sounds kinda like wine tasting.

Fuck that..

Um, aren't you in an interracial relationship, and don't you often talk about it?

Are you retarded somehow? Why is it that people have to explain it to you bit by bit?

You argue... That´s all you do... There´s no end to it...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"The vast majority of IR-dating is an insecure man dating a 3rd world country trash or an insecure woman dating a 3rd world country trash.

Only weaklings talk and write blogs about IR-dating and hope it will become a trend so that they can have some kind of a support group. Sounds kinda like wine tasting.

Fuck that..

Um, aren't you in an interracial relationship, and don't you often talk about it?

Are you retarded somehow? Why is it that people have to explain it to you bit by bit?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, that's kinda what we do here. :roll:

Romero

Fuck that..

Since when is the truth arguing? You're allegedly in an interracial relationship and you often talk about it, so I find it strange that you would call yourself insecure and weak.

Obvious Li

Since when is the truth arguing? You're allegedly in an interracial relationship and you often talk about it, so I find it strange that you would call yourself insecure and weak.

[/b]

he is insecure and weak...that is why he needs his nazi friends around at all times...they can drink a few beers....talk shit to each other and look tough.......sad

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Excuse me but I don't mean to throw a wrench into your perception of the world but how does NOT wearing sweat pants in public contribute to making the world a better place?

Since I'm white, obese, demanding, have a tramp stamp (that is always covered) and on occasion wear sweat pants, I guess I qualify as one of those "lower standard" white women in your book. That's good to know.  :lol:  

BTW, I do agree with your assessment of Odie's position on IR dating and relationships. His entire position seems to come from personal experience and has very little to do with the wider world around him.

I wondered if you were going to respond to this one Renee. Thanks for not disappointing us. Anyway, I don't believe he really thinks you are white trash. You're too bloody intelligent for anyone to seriously accuse you of that.

I agree with you and OL about Odie's opinions are entirely based on his own negative personal experience. They have little basis in reality.

The majority of these relationships are some thai whore marrying a dude to get money or some gambian/jamaican manwhore marrying a woman to get money.

Both parties are bitter as hell with the exception that the dude doesn´t write some stupid blogs about how "he caresses my body so good. He loves every inch of mummyfied fatass body, Ohh I feel so womanly"

Imagine the last one with a man making a squeeky female voice.

I don´t mean all of you...

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
I wondered if you were going to respond to this one Renee. Thanks for not disappointing us. Anyway, I don't believe he really thinks you are white trash. You're too bloody intelligent for anyone to seriously accuse you of that.

I agree with you and OL about Odie's opinions are entirely based on his own negative personal experience. They have little basis in reality.

Hey, Capt. Obvious went thru the trouble of painting the picture so I kinda felt that I needed to respond.

To be honest I am probably considered to be WT by a lot of people. I sure fit the physical and much of the cultural profile and as far as I'm concerned that's okay. I have never tried to be some snobbish elitist leftard and what you see is what you get with me. So if someone considers me white trash or a redneck that's fine with me because it gives me a damn good indication where they are coming from.

lol@renee...not that my opinion counts for shit anyway but...you are intelligent, witty and vote the right way...which makes up for a lot (talk about a back handed compliment) .......however my description of the average north american female will withstand whatever scrutiny is applied.....how we got from women wearing a dress and makeup out in public to where we are today i don't know...my grandfather wore a three piece suit and tie to dinner everyday i ever saw him....grandmother cooked in a dress and apron etc etc.....speaking in general terms...how you present yourself says a lot about how you respect yourself and how others will respect you...NA women will never be able to pull off the slut look properly...it just ends up looking trashy

Well, I hear what you are saying. Forms of what was once considered proper social decorum have degenerated to one degree or another but you have to remember that it is not so much the individuals fault as it is the fault of the overall changes in cultural and social values. Things such as public style of dress change from time to time and go in and out of fashion acceptability like the wind. What you are describing is a socially acceptable dress code from the 1950s. I highly doubt that is going to return soon and what you experienced may not have been the same for everyone. I'm sure there were plenty of fashion slobs back in the day as well. You know the kind I'm referring to......the guys that ditched the tie for dinner and the wife that had the fashion audacity to wear polyester slacks and skip the pearls while cooking the Sunday roast. :lol:  

You also have to remember that these were the same people who more often than not had a cigarette burning in the ashtray during dinner and thought nothing of getting a snoot full after work and then jumping behind the wheel of a Sherman tank almost daily. It wasn't always roses back then and nostalgia for what is perceived as reality has a way of clouding the memory.

BTW, I always considered the slut look and the trashy look rather interchangeable. Maybe that's my NA woman's perspective but to me a slutty looking woman no matter what her ethnicity, is a trashy looking woman. The concept may have degrees as to how much the two are interchangeable but IMHO you can't really have one without some of the other.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"how we got from women wearing a dress and makeup out in public to where we are today i don't know...my grandfather wore a three piece suit and tie to dinner everyday i ever saw him....grandmother cooked in a dress and apron etc etc.....speaking in general terms...how you present yourself says a lot about how you respect yourself and how others will respect you...NA women will never be able to pull off the slut look properly...it just ends up looking trashy

You wear a three-piece suit to dinner every day, and your wife wears a dress and apron?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You are a yellow trash, slutbag ho.

I knew the only reason why you hate Chinese is because you're racist against them.

Getting beaten up by those Chinese boxers was a long time ago. It's time to let it go.

I get the impression that Gary Oak is about five foot seven and weighs 125 lbs soaking wet.

Odinson

In case you haven't figured it out yet, that's kinda what we do here. :roll:

I hate it. The thing is that I see none of these peep-squeeks says anything right in front of my face. All the able males are right-wingers... You can keep the feminine bitch commie shits as your pets.

They just lurk in the shadows like a lurker. They just say shit behind our backs, like women...

These assholes are your fabulous male girlfriends.

Odinson

Hey, Capt. Obvious went thru the trouble of painting the picture so I kinda felt that I needed to respond.

To be honest I am probably considered to be WT by a lot of people. I sure fit the physical and much of the cultural profile and as far as I'm concerned that's okay. I have never tried to be some snobbish elitist leftard and what you see is what you get with me. So if someone considers me white trash or a redneck that's fine with me because it gives me a damn good indication where they are coming from.

lol@renee...not that my opinion counts for shit anyway but...you are intelligent, witty and vote the right way...which makes up for a lot (talk about a back handed compliment) .......however my description of the average north american female will withstand whatever scrutiny is applied.....how we got from women wearing a dress and makeup out in public to where we are today i don't know...my grandfather wore a three piece suit and tie to dinner everyday i ever saw him....grandmother cooked in a dress and apron etc etc.....speaking in general terms...how you present yourself says a lot about how you respect yourself and how others will respect you...NA women will never be able to pull off the slut look properly...it just ends up looking trashy

Well, I hear what you are saying. Forms of what was once considered proper social decorum have degenerated to one degree or another but you have to remember that it is not so much the individuals fault as it is the fault of the overall changes in cultural and social values. Things such as public style of dress change from time to time and go in and out of fashion acceptability like the wind. What you are describing is a socially acceptable dress code from the 1950s. I highly doubt that is going to return soon and what you experienced may not have been the same for everyone. I'm sure there were plenty of fashion slobs back in the day as well. You know the kind I'm referring to......the guys that ditched the tie for dinner and the wife that had the fashion audacity to wear polyester slacks and skip the pearls while cooking the Sunday roast. :lol:  

You also have to remember that these were the same people who more often than not had a cigarette burning in the ashtray during dinner and thought nothing of getting a snoot full after work and then jumping behind the wheel of a Sherman tank almost daily. It wasn't always roses back then and nostalgia for what is perceived as reality has a way of clouding the memory.

BTW, I always considered the slut look and the trashy look rather interchangeable. Maybe that's my NA woman's perspective but to me a slutty looking woman no matter what her ethnicity, is a trashy looking woman. The concept may have degrees as to how much the two are interchangeable but IMHO you can't really have one without some of the other.

You always post these novels.  :D

Anonymous

Renee

That's because I always have so much to say and so little time to do it.

You would do well to read my "novels", little man. You might just learn a thing or two about expressing a coherent thought.

BTW, if my posts are too long for you, go hang out on Twitter where ones written expression is limited to basic gibberish and idiots are legion. You will fit right in.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"how we got from women wearing a dress and makeup out in public to where we are today i don't know...my grandfather wore a three piece suit and tie to dinner everyday i ever saw him....grandmother cooked in a dress and apron etc etc.....speaking in general terms...how you present yourself says a lot about how you respect yourself and how others will respect you...NA women will never be able to pull off the slut look properly...it just ends up looking trashy

You wear a three-piece suit to dinner every day, and your wife wears a dress and apron?

[/b]

actually when we lived in Korea i wore a suit to dinner every night....my wife wore a dress and pearls.....now that we live in canada, as i type this my wife is sitting in XL sweat pants and sweat shirt(she weighs 45 kilos) and is eating liver sausage on a bisquit...i am in shorts and tee shirt eating jalapeno peppers stuffed with feta cheese...we are both drinking ginger tea......oh how things have changed....

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"That's because I always have so much to say and so little time to do it.

You would do well to read my "novels", little man. You might just learn a thing or two about expressing a coherent thought.

BTW, if my posts are too long for you go hang out on Twitter where ones written expression is limited to basic gibberish and idiots are legion. You will fit right in.

Just tired of reading the posts of you internet folks... Too many posts. I´m just a simple nordic man and trying to keep my house up...