Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A Woman's Face on the $20.00 Bill

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 24, 2015, 08:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Well you are welcome, and thank you :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well you are welcome, and thank you :)

ac_smile

Lance Leftardashian

IT's wonderful that the USA is becoming more prograssive and is now willing to put women and other minorities on their money.
I care, you pay

Frost

Woman have been on the us dollar before, coins especially, minorities also.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2lln041.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Woman have been on the us dollar before, coins especially, minorities also.

I want to thank Renee and Blue for giving a free history lesson.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will be giving Keeper ban privileges as soon as I have a chance..

Keeper's a fag, and he can suck my balls!

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I will be giving Keeper ban privileges as soon as I have a chance..

Keeper's a fag, and he can suck my balls!

are you hitting on me Mel, Back off im not that kinda guy ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Woman have been on the us dollar before, coins especially, minorities also.

I did not know this Keeper..

This thread is informative.

keeper

Keeper? i didnt post it Mr Blue did Fashy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Keeper? i didnt post it Mr Blue did Fashy

Oops, I am so tired Keeper..

Since my husband took a second job we are sleeping less.

Frost

Maybe the treasury would be better off printing some limited runs of people on that list like they have our quarters as of late.

They could add more like famous inventors, and influential people. I would like to see Eli Whitney on one, Tesla, I don't like him but Henry Ford, The Write brothers, Jonas Salk.

It would be nice since it would teach people about them, and people would ask who they are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Maybe the treasury would be better off printing some limited runs of people on that list like they have our quarters as of late.

They could add more like famous inventors, and influential people. I would like to see Eli Whitney on one, Tesla, I don't like him but Henry Ford, The Write brothers, Jonas Salk.

It would be nice since it would teach people about them, and people would ask who they are.

I do not remember any limited editions of Canadian money Blue?

ac_umm

@realAzhyaAryola

Your Canadian bills are so cool! I look at my American bills and they are so old.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Your Canadian bills are so cool! I look at my American bills and they are so old.

You think so Azhya?

hmm, maybe I am so used to them, I don't appreciate their coolness.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Your Canadian bills are so cool! I look at my American bills and they are so old.

The reason Canadian bills are what they are, is for anti-counterfeiting measures essentially...